Only One Can Stand (One-Shot/Art)

"Y-you fragging k-killed them, Talis

"Y-you fragging k-killed them, Talis..." Radar hissed, rugged coughing following after. Fresh wounds that scattered her frame slowly dripped out energon.

The said femme, Talis only merely chuckled, keeping her hold on the Autobot Grounder's neck cabling, despite Radar's desperate attempts to pry her servo off. "Have you ever thought about the fact that you were the one who got them killed?" She lightly prodded at Radar's side with her free servo that was currently transformed into a blade. "If it wasn't for you, not checking your scanner. Then maybe. Then maybe, just maybe they would've still been alive."

Those words replayed in the young femmes processor. Was it my fault? Was it really? Tears welled in her optics as she continued to struggle from the lack of vents she could take. Another fit of coughing following as well.

"I was c-checking my s-scanner..." Radar struggled to get those words out, optics narrowing. "... you a-and your t-troop was just cloaking y-your signals so you could..." She continued. "... ambush us... Y-you killed G-Golddash... and Scours-stealth... along with leaving m-me for dead... but look at where I a-am now..."

"About to join them in the Well of Allsparks." Talis chuckled, gripping Radar's neckcables harder and moving to drive her blade in the other femmes chassis.

"Wrong...!" Radar hissed, bringing her pede up before she kicked the seeker back.

Talis lost her grip on Radar's neckcables and skidded back from the impact of her rivals pede, wings giving a brief twitch. After she was released from the grip, Radar hunched over a bit, collecting her breath for a brief moment as she rubbed at her neckcables.

The Decepticon seeker merely growled before she transformed and flew off. Figuring it was best to leave the fight at that, even though she was close to offlining another Autobot. Dwindling down on the small enough troop they had now.

Radar continued to rub at her neckcables, clenching her dentas out of pain. ::This is Radar... requesting medical assistance... and possibly a ground bridge...::