the bedroom part 2

SHERLOCK pov

I look down and saw John soft lips on the tip of my tip. Fuck it feels so good. I couldn't control my self. Noises I've never her were coming out of me. He was going so slow! i wanted to push his head down and feel the warmth of his mouth, but I knew if I did that I would be punished. John pov can't believe this is happening right. now everything I have dreamed about if finally is about to happen. I want to make sure he remembers this so I'm going to make him feel so good. Im not going to fuck him until he's screaming my name. Im going to make sure he enjoys this just as much as I will. I slowly boded my head on just the tip of his dick. He teased m e so it's my turn to tease him. I can feel his hands slowly slid into my hair. As much as I wanted to keep sucking just the tip I wanted more. I want to feel and taste his entire dick. I shoved my Head down making my mouth take his whole dick. I could feel his tip against the back of my throat.Sherlock pov of a sudden john took my whole dick into my mouth making me throw my head back and attempt to close my legs. S- John please J- tell me what you whatJohn raised his head looking at Sherlock but still next to his dickS- please.....I want youJohn sat up to he was in-between sherlocks legs. John undressed himself and removed the. Blindfold from Sherlock tossing it to the floor and taking off the handcuffs. Suddenly John lifted johns legs so his tight hole was spread and visible. J- its so tight, its practically asking to be fuckedS- then fuck meJohn looked up to Sherlock and gave him a small grin. J- are you sure because once I start I won't be able to stopSherlock put his hands around johns next and said, "fuck me daddy" John smashed his lips to sherlocks and immediately starts to explore every inch of sherlocks mouth. John slid his hand down to sherlocks hole and slowly inserted a finger making Sherlock moan into the kiss. "Its going to feel weird in the begging but will feel amazing soon.", John said. Johns other hand found its way to Sherlock dick and his own. He started to pump the two mens dick together. making Sherlock moan even louder. John added a second finger and started to slowly move his fingers in and out. John pulled away from the kiss.

J- are you ready?

S- yes just start slow please

John grabbed the small bottle of lube and spread some on his dick and johns hole. John rubbed the lube around the other mans hole and added a finger to make sure he got some inside Sherlock. John sat up and rested his dick on sherlocks hole. he rubbed his dick around the the hole and slapped his dick against it before he put it in. John slowly inserted the tip so Sherlock could et used to the feeling. He used in slowly until he was all the way in. he sat there and grabbed sherlocks hand to comfort him. 

j- tell me when to move 

*silence*

s- ok but slowly

John started to move his hips in and out.

John POV

its so fucking tight. I was moaning and grunting but I wanted to make sure Sherlock felt good to. As I started to move I could feel Sherlock grab my hand tighter. "it will feel better soon, I promise." I kept the same pace for awhile until Sherlock said to go faster. "faster John, it feels s good.", Sherlock said. I started to go faster and oh god was he tight. 

soon slapping of skin could be head as well as mixes of moans and grunts from the two men. since both of them had cock rings on they couldn't come so after awhile it started to hurt. John tulles the cock ring off both of them. 

s- John im gonna cum

j- not yet, I want to cum with you. 

s- please m so close

John started to fuck him faster and pump johns cock at the same time. Sherlock was practically screaming at this point.  

s- fuck John im gonna cum

j- me too. cum with me Sherlock

s- fuck im CUMING

both men were cumming. Sherlock spilled his white past all over is chest and John filled Sherlock. both men were screaming as the came. After finished John fell onto of Sherlock and rolled over so he was laying next to him. 

j- that....was.....amazing

s- same here, was it everything you dreamed of?

j- everything and more

Sherlock shifted to the side of his body so he was cuddling the side of John. John turned his head so the two men are looking at each other. 

j- Sherlock?

s- yes John?

j- I love you

Sherlock stayed silents before leaving in and kissing John. 

s- I love you too. 

and with a final kiss both men fell asleep to the warmth of each others bodies. 

comment what you guys think I should do for the next chapter. thanks! :) also sorry for any spelling mistakes