Mad At You!

(Leayah)

Just before the flying object hit Zach. I got in front of him. I felt pain. But it quickly went away.

" No matter what happens. I NEED. Everyone alive. Just because me and Jonah are royalty or whatever that doesn't mean that you guy are not important." I look at every one.

Then I looked at Zach. 

" And Zach. I'm sorry about Reese and Ryan. I promise I'll fix it."

Before he could say anything. I run straight into battle. Kicking, punching. do whatever the hell I can. That was until I was pinned down. I look up to see...Max?

" Max?" I pushed him off of me.

He was my first friend back before the orphanage took me. We lived out on the streets together.

" Max! Stop what are you doing."

I hear James in my head.

" He can't help it. He's under my control. Good luck killing your first friend....hahaha"

What?!

I was getting pushed around. I can't do it. We stopped for a minute. Only because I was using my powers too much.

" Le-Leayah" I looked up at Max. He looked scared and hurt. I did...that.

" Le-Leayh do it...just kill me. I-I can't keep doing this."

I run over to him. And give him a hug. He hugs back before giving me a nod. I held my hand out. Tears were running down my face. Light emits from my hand. I turned my face so I wouldn't have to face Max. You could have felt the explosion from around the area. Everyone left the area. All that was left was the dead body of Max, bloody and bruise Why Don't We, and a destroyed me. I felt Daniel come over and hugged me. I didn't feel like I did something great today. But maybe I did save my friend from pain. We walked back into the house. When James was sitting there.

" So...You think this is over. It's FAR from over. Heh. You just made everything worse. Don't forget your family loves you...." And with that, he teleported away.

Me, Jonah, and, Jack started to heal everyone.

As I was healing Daniel. I just realized.

" Babe...What's wrong" he asked.

" All of our family is in trouble." I quietly said.

I started to teleport everywhere. Where ever anyone was at. I got tired. I layed on the ground. I got everyone.

" Hey, chill. You're done. " Corbyn stated

Crap. Christina, Gabbie, Lavender, Tate, Kay.

I shook my head. 

" I have to get..... The girls" I said. I stood up and teleported to Christina, then to Tate, then to Kay. I dropped them off at the house, 

" Le-" Jonah started but I teleported before he could finish.

I went back to get Gabbie. But It took more energy than I had because, I had to teleport her stuff, Lavender's stuff, and then their bodies.

Once everyone was present and accounted for. 

I collapse letting the darkness consumed me.

The last thing I heard was.

"Let her sleep" 

Which came from Daniel.

______________________________________________________

Re-edit: 04/02/2020

Eben Out!