Chapter 6

Tucker handed out everyone's food to them so they could start digging in. Danielle picked up her hamburger in hunger then took a huge bite making Sam look at her not amused. She looks at her tilting her head "What?" Sam shakes her head "Nothing sweetie, just keep eating" Danielle shrugs "Okay" Tucker looks at Sam with a smug look on his face "Smooth" She sneers "Stuff it Tuck before I make your 3rd meal of the day go away" Danny chuckles while Tucker whines. Suddenly they hear an obnoxious scream from Paulina. Valerie rolls her eyes "She seriously needs to keep her voice on check... She sounds like a screeching chalkboard" Sam laughs "Good one Val!" 20 minutes later everyone was finished with their food, and are now getting everything together so that they can leave. Jazz stands up and looks around "Did we get everything?" Valerie checks the booth "Yep! We are all set Jazz" She smiles "Good! Now let's get out of here, I don't want to be around the A-Listers any longer. Being around them from the field trip was enough"

"Agreed!" They walk out of Nasty Burger straight to the ally way. Danny, Sam, and Danielle transform into their Ghost Forms while Valerie as Red Hunteress with the clear from Jazz. Tucker and Jazz climb on Valerie's hoverboard and they all flew away straight to Fenton Works. After they transformed back Danny opened the front door with Jack and Maddie sitting on the couch. Danny looks at Jazz outside then to their 'Parents' "Mom, Dad, Why are you sitting there looking at me like that?" Jazz hearing him say Mom and Dad makes a face and stays outside with Danielle by her side. Danielle looks at her confused but doesn't move or say anything.

Maddie looks at him "Where were you last night?" Danny raises an eyebrow "I was at Sam's. We had a movie marathon last night" Maddie smiles "Oh! Well I hope you had fun last night. I was just curious is all" Danny chuckles "No problem Mom, well we're going to go up to my room now to chill" That was Jazz and Dani's que to leave. Danielle went ghost and grabbed Jazz by her arm and flew to Danny's room and phased through. Jack smiled "Okay Danny boy! Have fun!" With that Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Valerie went up the stairs to his room. Once they got there they saw Dani and Jazz waiting for them. Danielle smiles "I did it, Daddy!" Danny smiles "Yes you did sweetie" Sam smiles "We're proud of you Dani" Valerie walks towards the portal "Come on guys, let's get back to the Castle. I want to relax" Tucker agrees "Same! Being around the A-Lister worn me out" Jazz smiles "Well, let's go" With that they walk through the portal back to the Castle to rest for the rest of the day.