•chapter 2•

Little note: before you start reading, I just want to let you know that at the end of chapter 1 I wrote something about the warning for chapters that has a very mature content. But nonetheless, I also want to let you know that even without the emoji, there is still a mature content involve. but not as mature as the one with 💧 emoji. ;) okay... Le's get it~

------ M I N E ------

MARGAUX

Your eyes fluttered open as the announcement of the touchdown to Florida's airport was announced and you straightened up from your crouched position as you felt the airplane slowing, placing the door into the entrance of the hallway going inside of the airport.

As you stepped out of the airport, you were welcomed into a new set of faces and a new view in front of your eyes. The warm air of the place gave you a sudden homesickness and a little vision of your own place back there. You just sighed at the thought and frowned a little, standing outside of the airport and waiting for someone whom the company had said that will escort you to the company.

30 minutes have passed and yet, no sign of an escort or a service car approaching you or stopping in front of you. You almost gave up and booked for a cab planning to go to your apartment that you have already paid and reserved online, until someone sighed at your back that drove your attention and facing him.

He is wearing a white polo and the sleeves folds up just above his elbow and a striped neck tie hanging neatly around his collar, black slack pants that falls on the right amount just above his fancy black shoes. But you gulped at the sight from his built chest that curves tightly in his polo, his broad shoulders, black undercut hair that the rest of his hair was slicked back and a little strand just falls right above his thick eyebrow. He is terribly handsome, you thought.

"I repeat, Margaux Mandarang. Right?" His deep sullen voice made you blinked in twice and cleared your throat as you go back into reality.

"Y-yes sir. I am." You straightened up, flashed him a smile and extended your arms waiting for a handshake. But he just looked at your extended arm and to you with a straight face.

"Didn't they tell you that you must go out on the first gate and not on the last one?" He said. His voice was firm yet his face is giving you an irritated look.

In all of the negative traits that you don't want to encounter in your life is a person that is cold and arrogant, and he is giving you that right now. He didn't even introduced himself nicely to you and yet, here he is, throwing blunts at you in your most jetlag situation.

But you gotta be patient - you thought to yourself. So you just took out a long breath and still, you gave him a smile look on your face. "I'm afraid I haven't been informed about that sir, so I have gone out into a wrong place. I'm sorry, my bad sir."

"Of course it is." He just plainly said and started to walk without further Instruction so you stayed a little, until he looked back with curved eyebrows looking at you.

"Aren't you getting what I'm trying to say?" He said, Shoving his hands on his pocket.

You blinked at him innocently. "You Haven't said anything..sir."

You heard him groaned and rolled his eyes. "Just. Follow me."

He stopped in front of a fancy black SUV car and you also stopped just a little distant from him, panting as you dropped your bags on the parking lot's ground. Just as then, a man in a black suit went out from the driver seat and went to approached you and helped you picking up your bags as he shuffles it at the back of the car.

The guy that was with you didn't say anything and he just hopped in at the passenger seat. The driver flashed a smile at you and opened the door for you to hop in at the back of the passenger seat.

As the engine started, the guy finally spoke to the driver. "To the company." The driver nodded and he started to roll the wheel.

"To the company? Uhm... Aren't we going to my apartment first? I mean. I have a lot of bags and I kind of want to wash off and rest first. Can't your boss wait for a day sir?." You spoke to the guy who just flashes you a cold look and went back facing the road again.

"No." He plainly said. But you feel Gross at the thought that you haven't washed ever since you have taken the flight yesterday and you're meeting the boss at your unwashed self and jet lag situation.

You cringed at the thought and instead, you talked to the driver "hi mister. Uhm... I kinda want to go to my apartment first, you don't have to worry, I-I have an address already." You said, giving him a shy laugh.

"I want to take you there Miss. But-" he looked at the guy at the passenger seat beside him as he pauses his words. "H-he wants you to be there, now." He gulped and he focused on the road again.

"The boss?"

" Y-yes madam." Answered the driver.

You groaned in annoyance. "I don't like him. he's a self-centered boss. Doesn't care about his employee's condition." Then, you 'tsk' "No wonder his secretaries can't handle him that long." Then,you heard the guy at the passenger huffed and the driver looked at you over the mirror on the center of the car with a you-shouldn't-have-said-that look.

just as till then, you've realized shit. You've fucked up your first day.