scary story 「 l.hg 」

"Kids, stay in here and don't do anything stupid

"Kids, stay in here and don't do anything stupid. Me and Seungyoun are going to Seoul Fashion Week. Okay?" Seungwoo said to his members.

"And if something happens, just call us." Seungyoun said. They leave the dorm and the other nine members gather in the living room.

"Hey, since the hyungs are gone, we can do whatever we want!" Yohan said.

"I know what you've thinking Yohan, and stop it." Wooseok said.

"What should we do then?" Dongpyo asked.

"I know! Let's tell some scary stories!" Hangyul suggested.

"Oh no Hyung. I hate your idea!" Dohyon complained.

"Oh c'mon maknae, don't be scared. You're a man, right?" Eunsang teased Dohyon.

"Tss, fine fine!"

"Okay i'll go first." Minhee raised his hand. "Ready?"

"Yes Minhee Hyung."

"There was a girl named Kassandra. She's pretty, smart, kind, polite and friendly. Every boy in their school likes her. And her classmate, Ara hates her so much. One day, when Kassandra is on the stairs, Ara decides that she will push her. And she did. The teachers quickly go to Kassandra. And the teachers were shocked when Kassandra wasn't moving. They saw a lot of blood on the floor. They dashed her to the hospital but it's too late. She died. The police investigate Kassandra's case. The police asked Ara. She said, 'someone pushed her.' The police asked if she knew who pushed her. 'It's her best friend, Akira. They had a fight so I saw Akira push Kassandra and she quickly ran away.' So the police arrested Akira and the case is closed."

"Oh, poor Akira." Dongpyo commented.

"What happened next?"

"When Ara was in the staircase, she saw Kassandra. She was about to shout for help but Kassandra pushed her that led Ara to death. And now, that staircase is a cursed place. The end!"

"That was scary hyung. Is it true?" Hyeongjun asked.

"Nope. It just pops into my mind. Hehe."

The lights started to turn on and off. So Hyeongjun, Dongpyo and Dohyon started to shout and panic!

( Insert dohyon's high pitched scream. )

"G-guys, did you hear that?" Junho asked. They didn't talk and they listened to their surroundings.

"BOOHOO!"

"WAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! NOOOOO!"

"KYAAAAHHHHH!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope you see your reactions!" Amira said while holding his tummy.

"Amira?! What the??!"

"Sorry guys. I just saw your faces when Minhee was telling the story. So, an idea pops into my mind." Amira said and she sat beside Hangyul.

"Since you just scared the kids, why don't you tell some scary story?" Hangyul suggested. Everybody agrees and Amira starts to tell her story.

"Well, this happened two years ago. When Abby and I were doing laundry in a pond, I noticed a figure on my peripheral vision. When I looked at it, I saw a beautiful lady. She is wearing a white gown, she has black long hair, and she is tall. And then I followed her. I tried to reach her but suddenly, she disappeared like a bubble. After that, I got scared and I called Abby to hurry up and leave that place. After that incident, I never came back to that pond until now. The end." Amira exclaimed.

"Amira, how can you say that she is exquisite? Did you see her face? Does she look like IU? Or Jung So Min? Or Kim Jisoo?" Wooseok asked.

"I forgot to mention that she don't have a face." Everyone was shocked. "I can't explain it. Even though she don't have a face, i must say she is indeed exquisite."

"Is it true, Noona?" Hyeongjun asked. She nodded.

"You wanna know a secret?" Amira asked. She lowered her voice and whispered. "I can see ghosts."

"Yah! Stop it Noona!"

"Stop telling some nonsense stuff! You're scaring the kids." Yohan called.

"It's true. I can see them!"

"Then prove it to us." Hangyul finally talks. "Tell us if there is a ghost nearby."

"O-okay..." Amira looked at the whole living room. "There is one."

"Where is it?"

She pointed her finger to Hangyul. "On your back."

On Amira's story about that bride

On Amira's story about that bride. That is a true story. Well, my friend just told me that her cousin saw it in my backyard's house. I just made it in a pond. So yeah, our house is full of scary stuff.

 So yeah, our house is full of scary stuff