how it started

Long ago in tokyo japan there was a family.
A family of three alone in a very nice and small for the three along with  a cat that they bought for their child so he could have a fury friend not be lonely,the family was a happy family.the pearnts were happy to have there son, the son was happy that he had his pearnts and his cat.A few weeks and mouth pass some thing started to change than one day something very bad happened, it was so bad it turn into a living HELL.Untill one day the father came home  as the mother was still at work, the father went to there bed room as he was just looking for papers that  had to be done for work.When the father was looking he see a black book and he pick it up and he open it as he read the pages he started to bite his thumb nail as he was also angry, as the father was reading the diary the mother got home and she took her shoes off and went to there room and she stop in front of the doorfram when she saw him reading her diary she froze.The Father look up as he looks at her as the book dropped onto the flor as he walk to her slowly as she steped back as she was afraid and she turn and ran.the father  chase after her as he grab her hair from the back of her head as he pull her back hard as she turn and she sprang her ankle as she fell to the floor in pain the father hit the walls as he was twiching as well and the mother she keep going by crawl down the stars trying to got to the front door.the father walk down the stairs seeing her in pain when the father got there he grab her as  he place his hands around her neck she was crying and pleasing forgiveness.a little did they know that the son was watching the hole thing than the father snap her head sidewasy as the boy eyes widen as he let her go as he look up and sees the boy and he went upstairs as the boy was there frozen.The father went to the bathroom and fill up the tub with water all the way to the top and he came back and grab his hair of his head and he pull him and place him in the tub as he started to drown him as the poor boy try to brake free from his so called father but it was no use and he drown him more untill he stop moving under water.the father got up and walk out and sees the cat and he grab the cat and he grab a knife that cut open boxes  and mail and he went to the bathroom and drown the cat as well stabing it untill it stop moving as well and he trow the cat and the cats lifeless body made into contact with the wall.
(Timeskip)

The
father came out out the mother as he was all bloody as he was draging her by her hair to there room  as well she was wrapped in plastic, The father  put her in the attic that's it close the door after he put her in the corner of the attic then he went too the boy and the cat and place them together in a plastic bag and place them into the closet and closed it shut and taped it where the mother was.than he went to the there room again than he went to the attic and he had a gun and sets next to the mother and place it to his head and shot himself in the head.

Years and years pasted and the family rot and rot untill it was just bones, but the mother as well her son and his cat became a curse and that curse was a grudge a grudge that cannot be broken and they swore whoever comes into the house they will kill them on the spot with no mercy.and thats wgy they call it THE GRUDGE....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.  .
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl who was in her teen also in highschool and smiled as she finished the story the some of her friends and her friends looked very scared "w-why did you tell use that story ji-han that was really sacry?!"one of her friend name as may said and ji-han chuckled a bit" because i want to scare you and i did"she said as she smiled"oh yeah what about you go to tokyo and go to the hosue if your not that scared of it ji-han"another friend that is name alex"pfff-no way! That is way to far and i don't have that kind of money and you know that alex" she said as she look out the window of the class room and she started to wonder.The bell rings and the students went to there sets as the teacher came in."moring students we have a new student.you may come in"as the teacher said that the student came in and she was beautifull she had chocolate brown eyes, her har was sucky and smooth black hair which was straight her facial features was amazing and her skin was kind of Pale but there was a light tone to it."this is sakito please be nice to her"and the class says ok.and sakito walk and took a set next to ji-han.and than the  class started.

(Wordcount:943)