Part 3 Silence

I couldn't get the image of that body out of my head, I think it was a child, from what I remember its hand was frozen shut squeezing a dirty brown teddy, but what scared me was why was the body so fresh, I couldn't bear to think of what or who did that to the poor child, and I pray it doesn't come anywhere near us.

We walked a couple of hundred meters and were stunned by the sight of the viny building "ok Ella, I know this place is creepy but we have to sleep here for the night ok, stay close to me at all times and let me know when you need to go to the bathroom."  "Are we...are we going to see any more bodies...?" whispers Ella, " No, but if you see hear or smell anything strange just tell me ok, we will be fine." We both pushed the glass door open with all our might and wandered in, it was so old you could see our footprints clean patches of dust,  the silence was so intense my ears started to ring. We came across a room that didn't look like it was as dirty as the others but it still had the cushioned walls and floors which was horrifying, I felt so vulnerable but put my confidence face on for Ella, I didn't want to imagine the screams that filled this hospital or the torture, there are many photos of the children buckled up on a hospital bed strapped up by the neck and others in self-restricting shirts tied to a pole yelling. this place must have truly been hell.