Preferred things

Woah, almost 50 parts and the book isnt done? Suprising. Yet every story has their sides no one could have been sure of.

Blue's perspective

I sat there in science class, Nervous.

The feeling of eyes looking at you will never leave you, Unless you aren't insecure.

I forgot to do his homework again... He's gonna get mad...

"You doing alright there Blue?" Ink asked me snapping me out of my thoughts "Y-Yeah... Thanks for being worried but its really nothing.."

"Im not buying it, Ever since last week, You keep leaving me and Dream! Like your always busy!"
I tensed sitting straight before looking at him "Its nothing, Ink. You dont need to be worried about me." I smiled before he frowned and looked infront.

I then looked behind me and at Dust, He smiled and waved as i waved back.

There was another person two more seats behind him, It was Fell. The infamous bully.

G-God... His body is more taller when your upclose.

I could just... Go home directly.

. . .
RING
. . .

I stood up, About to leave before i saw Ink go to Nightmare's group and Dream go to Killer.

Curious, I stood there listening carefully. Ink was talking to Dust.

About what though?

Well i was about to find out before the other students had pushed me outside in their attempt of leaving the classroom.

Alright then...

I walked down the hallway, Towards the school gates.

Before i was abruptly pulled into the restroom, Getting pushed to the floor making my scarf fall off. "Where you going, You little shit?"

I looked up from the floor and saw Fell, And i was frantically thinking of an excuse

"I-I was just finding you!"

"Oh really? You were headed to the gates if i recall properly." He kneeled down saying that "Wheres the work i told you to finish?"

Oh no.

"I... I forgot to do it..."

I got kicked in the stomach all of a sudden.

I was gasping for air after that, "Well? Fucking faggot, I told you what would happen if you forget!"

"I-Im sorry!" I yelled out putting my hands at my stomach ''Hah. You? Sorry? Fucking please!' He kicked me in the back and i grunted as he pinned me on the floor.

I felt weaker than i was already feeling after that.

CREAK

Me and Fell looked at the door, It was halfway towards closing before it completely closed.

"Hm. I wonder who the fuck that was, Anyways. Back to buisness!"

Ink's Perspective

I walked away from the male restrooms, My face full of shock.