Chapter 4

"Can I still be a hero?" – Talking

'Can I still be a hero?' - Thoughts

"Can I still be a hero?" – All Might's Muscle Form Talking

'One for All' – Quirk Name

"Can I still be a hero?" – News/TV

"Can I please talk?" – Sign Language

???/ERASERHEAD POV

I wake up with a groan, I try to move off of whatever I am lying on only to find my body in unimaginable pain. I hear a voice that attracts my attention.

"Woah there sonny, I wouldn't move if I were you." The Youthful Heroine Recovery Girl.

"So if you are here, guess that means I am back at UA."

"That's right, this young man here brought you in when you were injured." I open my eyes to see Izuku Midoriya giving me a sheepish smile and gentle wave.

"On the way back from the Auction I found you imbedded in a wall, blood coming from your ears and passed out, so I sorta took you here. Sorry."

"No it's okay, thanks Midoriya."

"It is very much alright, now I believe I should leave." As he signed that the sound of the door opening and shutting could be heard followed by the pitter and patter of small footsteps. I look Midoriya dead in the eyes.

"RUN." With a nod he looks around before jumping out the window. For a minute I panic before seeing him jump over the UA wall.

"Ah Aizawa, glad to see you doing better. A mere curiosity who was that in a hurry?"

"Wha- Oh him, well that was Izuku Midoriya, the most influential person in the Arderaan District. He owns majority of the businesses in the district and built the Mustafu Orphan Shelter using his own funds and all as a 15 year old mute, maybe selective." For the first time I see a surprised expression grace the features of Nedzu, guess I owe that kid some lunch for making my day.

"That was Izuku Midoriya! Not what I expected for the infamous Bachelor of Arderaan, must explain why they found Midnight past out in a rather sticky situation, probably self-made issue. Anyway, down to business. In your investigation did you find anything?"

"During my short time there I only learned trivial thing, like that he showed up a year back and since then there hasn't been a crime to small or to big to not feel the wrath of Black Bolt. That being said I had a confrontation with him, well and I can assume that by our current surroundings you can guess what happened? Anyway through the fight I think I guessed his quirk, first of all he has enhance speed and strength, force field generation and the main aspect of his quirk seems to be a disorientation quirk. See it was like as soon as he spoke to me the world blacked out."

"Sorry to ruin your theory sonny, but a disorientation quirk doesn't fracture bones. When Midoriya brought you in your arms, legs, ribs and hips were all fractured followed by another few in the back of your skull from impact into the wall. Whatever it is, it is quite powerful."

"Well in that case it is safer to put a hold on this investigation." Nedzu concluded.

ORPHAN SHELTER – IZUKU'S FLOOR/IZUKU POV

Sure I feel a little bad attacking Eraserhead, but it came with more pros in the long run. First of all it put a hold on their investigation and secondly it raised my notoriety, plus they should really mind their own business like c'mon I do literally 95% of their job! Anyway, tonight is going to mark history for the Black Bolt. See I have already terrified lowlifes and crime bosses through out the district yet corruption still plagues the Police Department and Hero Agencies. I have already cleaned the alleys, time to reform the streets.

VADER HERO AGENCY/THIRD POV

Currently a group of heroes and drug cartel representatives were all having a conference, the basic and boring stuff really, like we set up dealers here so you make sure you don't patrol there. That was when the topic changed.

"Alright lets talk about this vigilante, he has been busting our deals for months now and no matter how many men we send, no matter when it starts he is always there and our boys go straight to the slammer s-" His voice was drowned out by that of glass shattering as a figure wrapped in black fly in through a window. The figure stands up and looks at the heroes and mobsters alike as he opens his mouth.

???/???

"In some rather disturbing news late last night Vader Hero Agency was seemingly destroyed and the Heroes were found tied up with a known drug cartel along with a large amount of evidence indicating the Hero Agency's cooperation with the drug syndicate, along with this was a note that read: "To the Criminals and The Corrupt of Mustafu, this is your last warning to cease your villainy before I start my Crusade on Crime, fear me. -Black Bolt". In happier news (*insert your own news in the comments)..."

The TV in Nedzu's office flicked off the two present were in an awed silence.

"It seems Black Bolt is transitioning from a silent protector to a symbol of fear to the criminals and villains of Mustafu."

"Almost a darker All Might. This isn't going to end well, while he has created quite the reputation underground, most heroes are gonna blow this off as some vigilante that got lucky. We have to warn the Association!"

"Listen Aizawa, the Association isn't going to treat him as a threat due to him being a mystery to Hero Society, sadly unless we can capture him the only way the Association will actually make a move against him is when it will be too late."

8 MONTHS LATER/THIRD POV

The streets dyed red in blood every night as each corner, alley and street are locked in battles between Black Bolt and fellow vigilantes he had inspired, Pro Heroes and Villains. This night was none the different. The streets glow and growl with quirks and weapons.

"HALT VILLAINS! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST, AS WELL AS YOU VIGILANTES!" The Association had been pressured from all sides about finally dealing with the aptly named New Crusade, hence the presence of the Top 5 Heroes: All Might, Endeavour, Best Jeanist, Hawks and Edgeshot. With the USJ incident two months back the pressure was really on for Pro's to ensure the safety of the civilians yet it also debuted the monstrous race of Nomu, currently five of these beasts and the Vanguard Action Squad of The League of Villains (VASLOV) were locked in combat with a group of vigilantes, The Vendettas.

 *****(Members: Shutdown, quirk allows him to mentally short circuit his targets brain leaving them brain dead | comatose | or as long as he likes/Anarchy, quirk allows him to remove one or multiple of the five senses from his targets for 10 minutes/Arch-Angel, her quirk gives her raven like wings and the ability to shoot a powerful energy beam from her hands/Clepto, her quirk allows her to turn into an astral projection immune to damage and then possess another's body controlling them/Shell Shock, his quirk gives him a reptilian appearance covered in yellow and black scales that he can turn on and off as well as charge with an electric shock/Terra, the leader with a powerful quirk giving him extremely powerful geokinesis to the point of moving tectonic plates)*****

 According to rumours this group was made out of people picked by Black Bolt himself. Now in the past several months not much was discovered about the 'Caped Crusader' except that he was dangerous, after battles houses were annihilated, roads erased and districts destroyed.

With the Heroes now in the fray the battle became chaotic, Shutdown went after Dabi, Twice and Toga and the rest of the VAS while Arch-Angel and Hawks duked it out in the sky, Clepto used Endeavor to disable the Nomu into ash, Anarchy occupied Edgeshot and Terra fought with All Might.

The battle was intense, no matter what Terra threw at the Symbol of Peace he would just smash it to smithereens with ease and the fact that All Might had superior speed as well as strength didn't help, this man was called THE SYMBOL OF PEACE for a reason, after a few minutes All Might disappeared from view only to appear in front of Terra delivering an upper cut and instant KO to the earth user, with in the next 10 seconds the rest of The Vendettas were captured along with the VAS but the Heroes were all past out, except All Might. That was when the world changed forever.