t e n.

Haerim's POV

"Your teacher didnt come?"Yohan ask me.I nod.Yohan makes an 'o' mouth."What are you going to do then?"

"I dont know."i said.Suddenly,a girl bump into me."Owh im sorry girl,i didnt see you.I only see my Yohan oppa here."the girl said.

"Yah Bora,what are you doing here?"Yohan ask in a angry voice."I just want to see my oppa."Bora said and hug Yohan's arm.

"Shouldnt you be in class this time?I bet the teacher is mad at you."Yohan said and push Bora's away.

Bora felt ashamed and walk away."Who is that?"i ask."Owh,she's a bitch.Her name is Park Bora."Yohan said.

"Why i never saw her."i said."Its because she just transfered hear yesterday.We know each other long time ago."Yohan sigh.

"But she changed and every girls that near me would ended transfer to another schools because of her.She would bullied the girl."Yohan said.

"Is she your ex or what?"I ask.Im curious about it.Yohan shooked his head.

"She had a crush on me but I didnt accept it so she pretend to be my friend and she take me away from my another best friend."

"Ahh i see.It must be hard for you."I said."Yes,but now i have you.I will protect you no matter what."He smiled and hug me.

"Thank you."I said and hug him back."Uwuuu Haerimm."I turn to Hangyul.He was fully awake.I glared at him