self-promo(?)

vows || s. aizawa
DISCONTINUED(?)

An epilogue (?) to "rings || s. aizawa, wherein it will tackle how (Y/N) and the underground hero, Eraser head had crossed paths and fell in love with each other.

BITCH THIS STORY IS OUT U BETTER CHECK IT OUR OR YOU'LL BE DRAFTED IN WW3

stfu people || bnha
ON-GOING

→a bnha oneshot book. I'll publish it once I've written 10 chapters, comment here to request or slide thru my dms and tell me watchu want.

heat || k. bakugo
ON-GOING

a 🍋 book. 1st book of the holy series.
→A villain hit you with a quirk that made you possess feline qualities, which was perfect since it was the mating season for cats. Your heat was too strong that it lasted for a week.

bitch read this, I know ur unholy

flames || s. todoroki
•UPCOMING•

→a 🍋 book. 2nd series of the holy series
→being neglected is a no no for Shouto Todoroki. Once that he says that you're attention should be onto him, you better follow his words.

sadly || s. todoroki
•UPCOMING•

→where two people are arranged into a forced marriage. One was happy about it but the other refused. The other broke the happy one, and himself as well.

Non- Bnha books:

BTS:

Oh, text me.
•UPCOMING•

→texting a park jimin can be destructive. Both to your ovaries and mind.

HAIKYUU!!:

makeshift love || t. oikawa
COMPLETED

→a soulmate alternate universe
→where a girl truly loves her soulmate, but her soulmate fails to see it. The mark on his wrist says that she is, indeed, inlove with him. But he covers his wrist with a cloth and continues being blind.
→what if her feelings fade?

YOU READ TGIS mehn

wierresta || h. iwaizumi
COMPLETED•

→a fairytale brought them to meet one another.
→the volleyball ace of aoba johsai had literally bumped into his admirer. Sent love letters and gifts, this admirer of his is persistent for his love. Will Iwaizumi give in?

humdrum || d. sawamura
UPCOMING•

→for some reason, the both of you became roommates.
→daichi's landlord didn't tell him that his roommate was going to be a girl, and that he would fall for her.
→some drabbles or scenarios of living with a daichi sawamura.

pretty person || a. asahi
UPCOMING•

→shy asahi is a very adorable asahi.
→the karasuno student council president sort of fell for her batch mate, she knows how skittish and aloof he may be, and the rumors floating around him.
→and so she made this plan of action to prove the people around to be wrong about the assumptions about him, and maybe make asahi fall for her?

apple pie || k. kenma
UPCOMING•

→kenma thought gamer girls were fake.
→after being rejected by a gamer 'girl' who is actually NOT a girl in real life, he had adapted a mindset where as long as the character in game is cute it doesn't matter whatever their gender was in reality.
→so he married (u/n) in this game.