Chapter 10

Slash's P.O.V
I woke up to my phone ringing and I answered it. It was Duff.
"Aye bro! Morning well afternoon I guess. So I know this like short notice or whatever, but I was wondering if you'd wanna invite all the guys over and have a dinner.. I want to propose to Nicole. I have a great idea!" Duff said. I snorted and said "Yeah sure, we can do that.. What exactly.. is your idea duff?" I giggled because every time Duff has an idea, it dosnt end well.
"Well I was thinking after dinner we could all chill in the living room and you come up with the idea of playing charades! Then when it comes to my turn I will do something that resembles us getting married. Nobody needs to dress fancy she'll get curious. hell! you guys can wear sweatpants. I want to make it look like a regular night." I started laughing "Your a fucking genius! Have everyone here by 6. I'll start getting everything ready." Duff agreed and they both hung up.
"What was that about?" Jordyn said in a sleepy voice. I loved her voice it was so soft and sweet. I leaned over and kissed her.. "Nothing, just get up and shower! Were having dinner tonight with all the guys and you girls. Don't dress up neither, it's just a chill night." I winked at her and she smiled and went into the bathroom.
I did exactly what Duff said and threw on some sweatpants and a white T-shirt and went downstairs to tell our maid Linda what was goin on and what to cook.
As I got downstairs I seen that Linda was about to cook lunch considering the fact that it was already 3:30 in the afternoon. I never really understood how I slept in so late.. "Hey you don't have to cook lunch, I was actually having the boys over for dinner and wanted you to just start makin dinner." she smiled "No problem! What would you like me to make?" I had to think about it for a minute, I figured it'd be better if I had her cook Nicole's favorite food sense this is basically her night but I couldn't remember what her favorites were. Finally I remembered! "Spaghetti & meatballs!" she nodded her head and began to cook.
Time had went by pretty fast and soon all the guys, me, Jordyn, Nicole, and Erin were sitting together at the dinner table eating our delicious spaghetti & talking about our weeks, and the next tour. When everyone was finished eating we all went into the living room and steven and axl started wrestling around on the ground. Everyone was laughing their asses off as we watched them 'trying' to hurt eachother. Duff gave me a look and I stood up and said "Hey why don't we play charades?" Everyone agreed and we started playing.
It was now 10:13 and everyone had to of went about 20 times. It was pretty fun though. We were all having a ball laughing our asses off. Finally it was Duffs turn again. He stood up and pointed to Nicole letting her know it was her turn. We all started watching them. Duff pointed to her and then him and she said "me & you..?" he nodded his head smiling. he put his arms above his head in a triangle shape and she said "in a house..?" he shook his head made a cross with his fingers and then put his arms back above his head " in a church..?" he shook his head and smiled again and started pointing to his ring finger then hers "getting married..??" she said kinda quietly he smiled & I yelled TIMES UP! Duff then got on one knee and pulled out a ring and said "Will you marry me?" everyone started clapping and yelling as always. Nicole on the other hand just stood there and started crying. "Well is that a yes or a No Nic?" I said calling her by her nickname. She put her hands over her mouth and started shaking her head yes. Everyone cheered again and Duff and Nicole kissed. I was happy for my bestfriend and also happy that my fiancé's bestfriend was happy.
Jordyns P.O.V
It was now 11:26 and me and slash were laying in bed cuddling.
"So is that what you wouldn't tell me this morning?" I smiled. "Yes actually, I knew that if you knew you'd accidentally spill the beans." he stated and kissed my nose. I giggled because he was right.
We started kissing and he rolled me ontop of him taking off my bra, I kept kissing him and took his shirt off of him. He then rolled me over and got ontop of me and started taking off my panties and threw off his boxers. I gave him a sexy grin which quickly left my face and turned into a soft moan as he entered me. He started thrusting into me harder and deeper with every stroke. "Say my name!" he said breathlessly "S.." I tried to say it but he was to damn good. "Say my name" he said again. I was moaning uncontrollably and finally I said it "Saul" he smiled, gripped onto my thighs and started kissing me and then my neck. He started to slow down and I knew he was close to cumming. "You can stop if your about to cum" I said trying to get my breath back. "Who says I want to?" he grinned. I winked at him and bit my lip and with that he cummed inside me. He gave me one that thrust and pulled out and rolled beside me. I grabbed his face and kissed him one last time and told him I loved him before going to sleep.