➶➶➶➶➶ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᴱᴺ ➷➷➷➷➷

Back in business...

Jaseh's POV

I am currently walking to the the south side trap to meet with Richie about rejoining the Wandering Family. Leaving the Wandering Family years ago was a good decision and a bad one. I no longer was under the control of other people and being forced to do evil things that I had no control over. On the other hand, I'm still putting my life on the line everyday because of all the people who want the heads of everyone associated with the gang.

When my mom sent me away I had no one to turn to so I fell into the streets. Once you're in, there's no getting out.

As I am walking I see a car that caught my attention. It was an all black BMW with slightly tented windows. It was speeding but I managed to get a glimpse of the license plate. That was Kayla's car. This confused me because she has no reason to be in this area as far as I know. Why would she be coming from the direction of the trap? I just assumed that she was messing around with one of Richie's men or a couple of them because that seems like her and it wouldn't surprise me.

I do the secret knock and seconds later you could see one of Richie's main guys', Rambo, eyeball in the peephole. He opens the door and smirks at me. Wtf. "Well, well, well. Would you look at who's decided to come running back home" he said. "Would you get out my way nigga" I said. I saw Richie's right had man, Big P, leaving Richie's office so I walked to him. "Wassup P" we did the Wandering man handshake.

"Is boss man in his office?" I asked. "Yea he is. You thinking about coming back. I mean you must be if you're here" he said.

I knocked on the office door. "Who's there?"

"It's Jahseh"
"Come in" he said.

I walked in and smelt the familiar scent of pine cones that I knew too well. He looked at me with that devilish smirk and I immediately remembered what I'm getting into.

"Someone's been doing well for themselves" he spoke smoothly.

"Yeah you seem to be doing very well but with all due respect can we stop beating around the bush. I need a job and you have a job for me. What is it?"

He came across his desk and leaned on it. He glared at me and burst into a chuckle. "Some people just don't change"

"Never" I responded while holding this stare.

"You know what? You remind me a lot of..."

"Don't" I cut him off.

He laughed and went back behind his desk gathering papers.

"I do have a job for you son. We need to transport 100 kilos of white across the state line. I just need you to drive" he shrugged his shoulders. "It's that simple" his smirk reappeared.

"Ok when?" I said.

"Talk to P for the rest of the run down" he responded.

Before I could turn around to leave a woman who looked to be in her mid thirties walked in. She had smooth skin but it was obvious that she had some surgery. Her brown hair fell over her eyes. Her smooth legs peaked from under her red silky robe. She looked me up and down as she licked her plump lips. She winked at me and stood behind Richie rubbing his shoulders. "Who's this?" She spoke softly.

"This is Jahseh. He'll be around here and there" Richie spoke.

"Nice to meet you..." I said

"Kimberly but you can call me Kim"

I walked out of the room and to the front of the trap to find P.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/