Part 3

ISEN
Arlo said "all" while looking at everyone, which made everyone, especially me, gulp in fear and destress.

We each said our side of the story. By the time we finished share time, it was 5 in the morning. But Seraphina didn't seem at the bit tired, just stunned.

"John..." she finally said while grinding her teeth together. "Just you wait..."

Seraphina was showing so many emotions at once, there were some I couldn't recognize.

Anger, Sadness, Fear, and... desperation.

SERAPHINA
I need to find more answers. But who should I ask? These four probably said all that NEEDS to be said. But Isen is looking really guilty over there. I ask him later when he is more open to speak...

Also, foreign exchange month is coming up, and John's dad did say he was from New Bostin. So, What if..?!

REMI
Seraphina dashed out of the room before any of us had the chance to call after her. I kinda feel bad... ok, scratch that, I feel REALLY BAD for hiding the truth from her. We didn't even think about her when came to deal with the Joker/John. She probably going to cry her eyes out in peace because she has every right to be mad at us.

SERAPHINA
I need to talk to the Headmaster!

Sorry for the long delay, school has been doing a lot to me. The foreign exchange idea was mine. It may sound dumb but I trying to find an interesting story plot.