The Omega, Beta, And The Alpha

Hello readers, this is your author, I wanted to let you know that this is a Taekook x Reader 1 shot, And I'm thinking of making it it's own fic, also Holy shit, this book has 1.17k reads, I can't.

Y/N and Jungkook are dating, they want to introduce a dominate male to the relationship
Omega Kook
Beta Taehyung
Alpha Female Reader

Omega-
Goes into a distinctive submissive heat
Submissive

Beta-
Immune to Omega heat
Doesn't go into heat
Able to switch Omega and Alpha category depending on their partner

Alpha-
Goes into a dominant heat
Dominant

Switch Alphas and Omegas-
Omega males can switch to a beta category Alpha like state depending on partner's category
Alpha females can switch to a beta category Beta or Omega like state depending on partner's category

Daddy/Mommy/Baby boy/ Baby girl/Slight degrading kink

"Kook" you coaxed the sleeping boy "Kookie" you shook him "I'm not going to school" the boy whined "In heat, no" Jungkook turned onto his side. "I'm not waking you up to go to school" you sing songed "Want mommy to ride you baby boy?" You coaxed again. Jungkook immediately sat up looking at you with doe eyes, nodding furiously.

"Good boy" you kissed his cheek, you sat up and straddled the younger boy. Jungkook's hands sat on the curve of your hips, your hands pulling at the hem of his shirt. Once Jungkook's shirt found a new home on the floor you moved to marking his pretty pale skin with purple marks.

Jungkook pulled at the hem of the hoodie you wore (Jungkook's hoodie) "You can pull it off" you mumbled against his skin, you leaned up as Jungkook pulled the black sweatshirt off. Jungkook whined when he realised that you were wearing a matching white lace and silk pantie and bralette set

You smiled at the pretty high whine, Jungkook's erection painfully apparent against your ass. Jungkook rolled his hips up whimpering. "Don't" you warned, Jungkook nodded obediently "Y-yes mommy".

Jungkook was always obedient and responsive, it was something you found intriguing about the younger because Omegas were typically bratty and disobeyed their Alphas. You grinded down against the boy, a pretty moan leaving his lips "Ah, mommy" the boy whined.

You undid Jungkook's sweatpants string, pulling the younger's hardened member from his boxers. The boy whined, his head falling against the pillow "P-please mommy" the boy pleaded softly "Since you asked so nicely baby boy" you gently ran the pad of your thumb over the boy's slit, Jungkook shuddered.

Your fingers slid expertly down and up his length, you knew this routine all too well. Jungkook grabbed your shoulder pulling you forward, the first thing you noticed was the change in eye color, an Omega in heat's eyes were pink, Jungkook's were green. The boy undid your bra with ease, throwing it somewhere random before flipping you over. "Woah, Kook" you gasped, your fingers tangled into the boy's hair as his head dipped down sucking marks onto your neck.

Jungkook grinded down against you, his hands moved to cup your tits. "Who told you that you were in charge?" You questioned "You move too slow mommy" Jungkook mumbled against you neck. You pushed Jungkook back, watching him smirk in a victorious way "Ah you wanted mommy to dominate you didn't you, wanted her to teach you who's in charge?" You asked as you sat on his hips, the boy nodded "Yes mommy, please" Jungkook pleaded.

You got up and grabbed lube while stripping from your panties. You walked back over to the boy handing him the lube "Coat your pretty cock baby boy" you said sweetly. Jungkook whined and did as told, his fingers would twitch every now and again.