Chapter 2: Cyanna Lee Carter

(This is just a preview of chapter 2. Please leave some comments in the comment section for improvements. Thank you!)

**This chapter will not be updated weekly and will continue after the first chapter

***This chapter does not continue what chapter 1 has left off

---Cyanna Carter---

I found myself inside a cave. It has an opening on the ceiling that lets the moonlight to illuminate some parts of it. I look around, there's no exit, too bad I don't want to climb. Then I heard a voice that came from nowhere as if it's in my head. Two blood-red eyes appeared in the darkness. 9 blue flames start materializing semi-circle around the eyes. The voice is audible and louder now. It's calling my name.

"Cyanna, I'm starving; Cyanna. Let me feast on them."

The voice is powerful and every word makes my legs shake. It has an effect that makes you submissive, I feel inferior to it. Somehow, I managed to answer back.

"No...please no..." but my voice is weak that it is almost a whisper.

I could feel its distaste. It always wants to get what it wants. Its eyes glow redder until it flooded the whole cave with its crimson light. The 9 blue flames floated one by one and entered my chest. I screamed, my body is burning in some sort of energy. Kneeling down is the most that I can do. I stared at my reflection in the puddle of water on the ground. My eyes now have the same color as the blood-red eyes that are staring at me earlier. 9 vulpine tails start to emerge behind me as I collapsed.

Someone starts yelling my name...

"Wake up...Cyanna!!!...wake up!!!"

I open my eyes... it's my bandmate Yujin.

"Are you alright? You are crying again...악몽 (Nightmare)?" she asked while removing the sweat on my forehead.

"It's ok...I'm alright now..."

____________________________________________________________________________

They say that you often forget what you have dreamt last night but I remember every little detail, every sensation of pain and suffering, and that creature begging to be fed. I must do something. I can't let it win, it may totally consume me or worse...I may hurt someone.

It's inside me since I was born but the crippling nightmares are not as often as of now. Despite that, this curse gave me an extreme charm to the opposite sex. My mom says that even when I'm only 4 years old, the boys in my class seem interested to me. I can't blame them, my Korean-American looks added by the boosted charm from the curse could literally steal your boyfriend. This strange ability became my strength upon joining the K-pop girl group LAVANDER.