Chapter 4: Clashing Heads Part 1

"What did you say?" Said Latrell with complete confusion. "Why would you do that?"

"Well because everyone in the room has been staring at us three since Wine walked in and I don't think I want anyone I dont trust knowing who I am?" Says Daval

"Well these are still people and I think you should at least shut them up in a different way." Says Latrell "Wine don't you agree?"

"I agree." Says Wine

"Thank you at least...." Says Latrell before Wine interrupts him

"With Daval." Says Wine "Everyone in this room are Mafia and they do remember faces. I would be in a tricky situation if my boss finds out I am friends with a Spider and a Mercenary, plus that spider just killed two of my partners and that's not good for my image. I am pretty sure they understand."

"Wine. Do you still have your scythe?" Daval asks

"Sadly no. It got confiscated by the Mafia. They said it is useless for a man with my abilities". Says Wine

"Why are you asking him about his scythe now?" Asks Latrell with great concern

"Wow that's very unfortunate because that thing was expensive, that thing was used by the Titan Kronos himself. Well it doesn't matter, here is another." Says Daval

After he says this he closes his eyes and a six foot pole with a large curved blade that is large as his own torso slowly materializes behind directly in front of him and after 1 full minute he opens his eyes.

"Take it." Says Daval "I can't directly give it to you because if I do it will become mine."

Wine walks up to the weapon and stares at it in awe. Then he grabs it. He takes it and walks to the middle of the room.

"What is this thing?" Asks Latrell and Dennis at the same time

"JINX!! You owe me a soda." Says Latrell

As Daval ignores Latrell he still answers both of their question. "This is the Scythe of Death. Held by and used by many forms in each religion. Azrael, The Grim Reaper, and even Shinigami. As you can see the Scythe's pole is so black it is absorbing the light around it. But there is one more thing about this weapon. It only appears to the living beings that you allow to see it. But all that is about to meet death six minutes before will see it."

"Why would you give him something so powerful?" Asks Latrell

"Because. He is my friend. Just like you are. Plus it kinda fits the man that can control time itself". Says Daval

"Wow, Thanks Daval." Says Wine

As Wine thanks Daval, The people start running toward the door because they all see is the Scythe.

"Time to go to work" Wine whispers to himself

And then next everything and everyone started to slow down except for Wine himself and Wine sprints towards the door that everyone is running to. And then next Wine slashes once at the crowd.

"Noooo!!!  Screams Latrell as he grabs a woman and turns around so he can protect her from the attack.

Then time resumes to its regular speed and when Latrell turns around he sees everyone on the floor. Each one of them has been decapitated. The only ones that has survived was Latrell and the woman he is still holding on to.

"Are you alright?" Latrell asked the woman

"Yeah. I don't know why everyone was running but I just assumed there was danger so I started running." Says the woman

"So what you are saying is that you didn't see anything in this mans hands?" Asks Daval as he is pointing at Wine.

"No. Nothing at all. What is supposed to be there?" Says the woman.

"Wine, Allow her to see it." Says Daval

Then the Scythe appears in Wine's hands for the woman and she starts to scream for her life. The she puts her head down and sees the ten bodies on the ground on the ground covered in blood without there heads and she screams even more.

Then Latrell covers her eyes and whispers in her ear "Leave, don't mention anything you heard or seen, and then meet me at this location on this paper tomorrow." As Latrell hands her a paper with the location on it and let's go of her so she can run away.

"So now, Wine and Daval. Are we going to start our fight here or are we going to find a place to fight?" Says Latrell with a huge smile on his face.