Part 15

Rose was standing in the floor, holding the telephone in her right hand, nervously shaking. This actually wasn't what she wanted, she knew it deep inside of her. Finn was her friend, probably her best guy friend but nothing more. Or maybe..?

God damn it.

After a few beeps someone answered, from the other end of the line.

„Yes?"

„Finn... hey, it's Rose.." She said timid.

"Oh hi," he said short with an hesitant almost miserable tone in his voice.

Rose kept quiet for a few seconds. What was wrong with him? Finn was one of the happiest and funniest persons she knew and she never, really never heard him talking like that. Even though it was just a small "hi", Rose knew that something was upsetting or bothering him.

"Finn, is everything okay? You sound a bit upset, to be honest."

"What? Uh yes I'm fine, don't worry," he answered hastily.

It was silent again, Rose knew that he was lying.

"I..uhm, well okay. You know I actually called you to ask you something."

"Oh really?" Finns voice sounded a bit more optimistic now. "What is it?"

"I-I was wondering if you're free tonight? I'm going to another Queen gig today, Brandy and Brian are probably going to join me but I thought it's more fun If I would take someone else with me since they gonna be too distracted by each other they'll, with the time, completely forget about me. So.. uh yes you wanna join me?"

Finn was confused and unsure at the same time. He was pretty sure that Rose wanted to go there as friends and nothing more. This wasn't an invention for a date or anything which Finn, inside of him, so deeply wished for. All he wanted was coming out of the Friend-zone and her to notice him in the other type of way. But maybe, who knows, this would be a great start for that? In addition, Taylor is gonna be there so this would be a great opportunity to show him that Rose belongs to him and not to his hoe ass.

"Finn?" Rose raised her voice again.

"Yes, yes I'm coming with you, I mean of course!" He added happy rather shy.

"Aw, yay I'm glad!" Rose said smiling. She was relieved actually. How could she even think for a second that Finn wouldn't come with her.

"I'm meeting you in front of the pub in baker street at 07:20 yeah?"

"Yes ok," Finn answered,"see you later!"

"Bye, shithead," Rose giggled and with that she putted the telephone away.

"Andddd did he say yes?" Brandy asked with a wide grin on her face, her head sticking out of the kitchen doorframe.

"He did, yes," Rose couldn't hide a smile.

"Yes! Give me a high five girl!"

Rose rolled her eyes while smashing her hand onto Brandys, giving her the high five she asked for. They both laughed till Rose looked at the clock.

"Oh my god we need to get ready now, we literally only have thirty minutes left."

"Well then hush hush with you," Brandy said grinning, pushing her best friend to the bathroom.

After approximately twenty-five minutes Rose and Brandy both stand in the floor completely done and ready to go. They both wore what they bought that day and were quite happy with the end-product.

They were standing in front of the small mirror in the floor when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Brandy warbled, excitement in her voice.