Ch.8

Nobody's POV

Izuku was sitting at his desk wile thinking of a way to make Shōto become a villain. He decided he should try talking to him about it and if that doesn't work, Izuku also could bring the topic of his father into the conversation.

But fist he needed to plan a "Meetup", and if he refused both then there might be a problem, so Izuku thought it might be best to create one more plan for backup.

"Izu~Chan!" Toga yelled running into izuku's room "Yes Toga?" Izuku replied confused as why she yelled is name "Look at Dabi! I made him pretty!" She just about screamed. Dabi walked into the room wearing a bacon dress, gold high heels and make up. "Why-" was all Izuku managed to say before Toga yelled once again "Isn't he pretty!" "Yes Toga,he is very pretty" Izuku said Dabi then ran out the bedroom door screaming, wile toga was running after him saying "Come here you pretty little bitch!"

I am so sorry it took so long for this to come out I actually forgot about Wattpad because of all the things my mom has been forcing me to do. I might not continue this story due to how busy I am with life but I will continue if people actually want me to continue. I am saying continue to much. Welp.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~ Oyasumi (goodnight)