How you meet

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Eren- I had just been informed about the Titan Shifter Eren Yeager by  Erwin.
"So this is the plan. We need Titan Eren to put the blouder in the wall so that it will block the Titans path. I need you to protect him at any cost."

"Understood!" I said as I sulluted to him. I started to get your gear on when the one and only Eren walked up to me. "Eren! Hello! I haven't introduced myself yet." I scratched my head. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I put out my hand. He took it as he firmly shook it.

"I just want to exterminate those disgusting Titans for good." He said coldy. As he started walking away.

"Hey wait!" I ran up to him.

"What?" He turned to me. "We don't have a lot of time."

"I know I just wanted to say that I'm really greatful that you agreed to do this, you are honestly humanity's ray of hope!" I smiled. Eren seemed to be shocked that I had said something like this. He turned back around and started walking away. I smiled to myself as I heard Eren mumble something.

"Thanks."

Armin- It's just like five years ago. The colossal Titan had broken the wall again. Just like five years ago. All the memories of the deaths came back in my head as I jumped from roof to roof. My feul on my gear was almost out, I started panicking as I clutched onto the blade handles tightly. I had spotted the others on a roof. Relief washed over me. I jumped to a couple of roofs and met up with the others. I was about to talk to Marco when I saw someone huddled up in the corner. I walked up to him as he raised his head from his arms. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Who was it?" I asked. His puffy eyes widened as he wiped the years out of his eyes.

"All of.....E-Eren squad was........eaten." I could see he was fighting back the tears.

"I'm so sorry, but he wouldn't want you to sulk like this." I reached out my hand to him. He hesitantly grabbed it. I pulled him up as I hugged him.

"Your right, he wouldn't want me to do this. He would want me to keep fighting!"

"That's the spirit...uhh...."

"Armin."

"Well then Armin, let's fight these Titans together."

Levi- "Levi!!!" Hanji walked up to him.

"What do you want?" He asked in his cool guy voice.

"Why are you always so cold?? Anyway we got a new member in our squad!" Hanji stepped aside to reveal a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" Hanji pushed the girl over to Levi.

"Hello, I am (l/n) (f/n). I hope that I will get along with you in the future." She sulluted to him.

"Yeah yeah." Levi said coldy and he kept up his bored expression. "And I'm Levi. Levi Ackerman. I'm your captain from now on, you'll be taking orders from me." (f/n) just nodded as Hanji put her hand on (f/n)'s shoulders.

"Ok! Time to go met everyone else!" She started pushing her away from Levi. He had rolled his eyes as he watches Hanji drag (f/n) around. His lips suddenly turned up for a few seconds but went down right away when Erwin called him.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡