Jealous much?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Eren- "Come on, Eren!" You pulled on his sleeve as you two were heading to the dining room.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). The food is still gonna be there." He chuckled a little while he watched your smaller form turn to face him.

"Not if Sasha gets there first, and plus I'm super hungry!" You said while spotting Sasha down the hall. "Oh no, we're too late!" You watched as Sasha had her hand on the doorknob, Connie ran up to her.

"Come on Sasha, we have to help Ymir bring in the new gear that we got." Sasha's face dropped down.

"But I'm hungry! And if I (Y/n) gets there before me then I won't have any breakfast!" She whined as Connie just sighed and shook his head.

"Come on, Sasha." He pulled on her jacket and started dragging her away from the door.

"Noooo, my potatoes!" She cried as Connie ignored her and went to help Ymir. Eren looked at you to see your face lighten up.

"The gods helped me!" You said as you started running to the door. You were put your hand on the doorknob as another hand as on yours you turned to the side to see Jean. "Oh! Hi Jean!" You said with a smile.

"Hey, your here early as usual." You nodded as you turned to Eren who was now looking at the scene in front of him. "Oh, you too." Jeans voice became harsh when he saw Eren.

"Yup, Eren and I were-" You stopped when you felt a powerful glare behind you. You knew it was Eren since he absolutely hated Jean, but his wasn't  a glare of hatred, it was a glare of jealousy. You wondered what had set Eren off since Jean hasn't even done anything to you, but then you noticed that Jeans hand as still on yours.

"Hey Jean, could you get your horse hand off my girl?" He asked still giving him the glare. Jean looked down at his hand and looked back at Eren.

"One condition." He pointed his finger up with the other hand. "I will let go of (Y/n), IF, you stop calling me a horse." Eren shrugged. "And!" Jean continued. "Could you tell Mikasa how pretty she looks today." Jean asked with actual love hearts in his eyes.

"Uhh, sure." Eren said with a little disgust in his voice. Jean lifted his hand and you quickly pulled your away. "That better." Eren sighed as he opened the door. "Let's go." He took your hand as he pulled you in the room. You smiled at him as you whispered in his ear.

"Jealous much?"

Armin- "Thanks Christa!" You waved goodbye to the blonde. You had just gathered the new blades that was delivered and know you were carring them to the training grounds. The box started to get heavy, good thing the training grounds was just a minute away.

"Hey, (Y/n)." A voice called out to you. You turned around to see Levi walking up to you.

"Oh! Captain Levi!" You smiled as he stood in front of you. He looks at the box. "I'd your wondering, we just got new blades today. I was gonna take them to the training grounds." Levi just nodded as he suddenly took the box from you.

"It looked like it was getting a little to heavy for you." He walked away leaving you there.

"Okay then, time to find Armin!" You said to yourself as you went to the training forest were you two always met. You saw Armin in one of the long branches, you used your gear get next to him. "Hey Armin!" You said. He didn't respond. "Armin? You good?" You waved your hand in front of his face.

"I'm fine, (Y/n)." He sighed.

"Clearly not, what's wrong?" You asked sitting next to him.

"I just...I don't like it when you talk to other boys. It kinda makes me feel sad that their getting more attention."

"Oh Armin!" You hugged him as he blushed red. "You could of just said you were jealous."

Levi-"(Y/n)!" You heard a voice behind you. You turned to see Erwin.

"Oh! Hi Erwin!" You smiled. "Did you need anything?"

"I did, do you know where Levi is?" He asked.

"I don't, I was just looking for him. Why did you need something from him?"

"Yes, we were going to go in the Cory today."

"Oh okay, if I find him I'll tell him that you need him!"

"Thank you, (Y/n)." He walked away as you walked away. You were going to check Levi's office, but you were pulling by your jacket.

"Hey! Wha-hpm." A hand had clasped over your mouth. The room was dark and you couldn't see anything.

"(Y/n)." A low voice said. You immediately knew who it was. You took the hand off your mouth.

"Yes Levi?" You ask as he chuckles in the dark. The lights turn on to see Levi pinning you to the wall.

"You know that your mine right?" He asked while stroking your hair.

"I don't know am I?" You asked while smirking. Levi rolled his eyes as he connected his lips to yours. This certain kiss was more aggressive than what he would normally do. He pulled away as he hugged you in his arms. "Levi, were you jealous?" You asked. He didn't respond just hugging you tighter. "I'll take that as a yes."
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡