| 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜/ 𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜 |

.
.
.
.
.

Biting lip:
This is something that Ji-Ah has always done. It usually happens when ever she feels nervous. SeongHwa is always getting her in trouble for it. He started to get her in trouble when one time she wouldn't stop biting on her lip that she drew blood. She also does it whenever she's bored or zoning out.

Randomly speaking in English and Spanish:
This was something she always did in the beginning but has gotten better at it. When she was a trainee she would randomly slip into English. She sometimes still does it during things and when it does the members tease her about it. She also starts to speak in Spanish when ever she feels pressed, stressed, bothered, annoyed, mad things like that.

Playing with members hair:
Ji-Ah has always played with her members hair. During VLive she would start to play with the hair of who ever is sitting next to her. She just likes the feeling of playing with their hair. The members let her play with their hair too they let her do braids and things like that. Let's just say She was devastated when Hongjoong cut off his mullet for their second comeback.

Furrowing eyebrows:
Whenever she is very concentrated she has the tendency to furrow her eyebrows. A fan pointed out during a meet that she looks so adorable whenever she does it. Ji-Ah turned red out of embarrassment because she didn't know that it was something she often did.

Skinship / showing affection:
Ji-Ah has the habit to cling onto her members. Fans have asked her where this habit came from and Ji-Ah always replies with she doesn't known. When there walking or sitting next to each other Ji-Ah almost always clings onto whoever is next to her. She will hold onto their arm or playing with their hands. At first the members where baffled because of how affectionate she was but in the end the all quickly got used to it.

Overthinking/doubting herself:
Ji-Ah is always overthinking herself even over small things. This was such a big problem but over time she has gotten better at not ever thinking. Her members found out about thing when during practice for their debut. Ji-Ah kept over thinking about the dance and her singing that she ended up over working herself. Because she overthink's she starts to doubt herself. The members help her out whenever she starts to doubt herself and make sure to take care of her.

Stealing clothes:
Being the smallest, youngest and the only girl she loves to take her members clothes. She sneaks into their room and just takes a shirt or a sweater. The member who she is always taking sweaters from is Mingi. For some reason she just find his things so comforting. Mingi found out about this when he saw one of his sweaters that he has been looking for in her room. When he found out about this he always leaves out sweaters for her. As for the other members she ask them to borrow it because she liked the way it looks.

.
.
.
.
.
I got this idea when I was thinking about my habits. I usually bite my bottom lip whenever I feel nervous or just cause 😂