You're Not Beyond Repair

Prompt:

The_crazy_fan_girl I have yet to write an insane JD but I'll try my best!*~*~*

*~*~*

It wasn't a good day for JD.

For starters, his dad kept on calling him to borrow money because the fucker spent it all on gambling, and ranted how "his own child didn't have respect for his elders" when JD said no. He had to block his number about 10 times.

Second, Kurt and Ram knocked their lunch trays into him, spilling all their food onto his clothes. He always had spare clothes, but the dumb jocks didn't even apologize. In fact, they made fun of him for it.

Third, Veronica wasn't here. She and the Heathers had decided to skip gym as always to do whatever the mythic bitch wanted. Although JD had a few friends, life was very, very lonely without Veronica. She was the only one who stuck around to hear out his innermost thoughts and problems.

That wasn't all though. He shared art classes with Regina George, and life decided to be a bitch in the end, because there was a partner project and he was paired with the blonde.

Once classes were dismissed, JD inwardly screamed. He swore the universe was conspiring against him. Hadn't he gone through enough?

He decided to talk to Regina about the aforementioned project. Might as well get it over with.

Thing was, she was with her girl posse talking to another group of 3 girls, JD remembered one of their names was Courtney, but nothing else.

He tapped Regina's shoulder. "We need to talk about the project."

Courtney stared at him. "Wait, are you dating Jason Dean? Wasn't he Veronica's boyfriend?"

Whispers went between the two bimbos Courtney was with.

"Ew, god no!" Regina said. "Can you not?" She said to him. "I'm in the middle of something."

Stay calm. Breathe.

JD was about to leave and call it a day, was about to give up and ask Regina another time, but one of Courtney's friends apparently forgot how to whisper, because he heard everything.

"I can't believe he's two timing Veronica."

"Maybe his mother taught him that."

The three of them snickered.

"For your information, I would never cheat on Veronica! Before you spread your filthy rumors around, get your facts straight! Secondly, do not talk about my mother like that!" JD shouted.

Still, they didn't get the hint. "It was just a joke, chill." Courtney said.

That's it. Without warning, JD pulled out a gun from his coat pocket.

The rest of them stood there in shock, unable to move. JD thought he heard someone call a teacher, but was blinded by anger.

"Guess what? I found this gun lying around this morning! I wonder if it's loaded? Why don't we find out? Starting with this bitch right here."

JD pointed the gun at Courtney and the others. He must have looked absolutely psychotic, as the girl ran away, or maybe it was the gun that scared her off. Who knows?

At this point, his hands started to shake, his mind contemplating whether or not to pull the trigger.

An all-too-familiar voice pulled him out of this thoughts.

"JD!"

Veronica came running up to him, pulling him aside, yanking the gun from his hands, and throwing it to the ground.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Veronica screamed at him. "You can't just point a gun at someone! Especially not on school grounds! The teachers will have an aneurysm if they ever saw that happening!"

"They deserved it anyway!" JD shouted back. "I swear, everyone in this stupid school hates me! The entire goddamn universe hates me! I deserved to die in that explosion!"

Veronica stepped back, as if his words hand stung her. Then, she suddenly wrapped her arms around JD in a tight hug.

"Don't ever say that. You're more important than you think JD. No one deserves to die. You may have done horrible things in the past, but that's all behind us now. What matters is that you make the right choices. Shooting someone isn't gonna solve anything."

JD felt a tear running down his face." I'm trying Ronnie, I really am, but sometimes I just snap and things like these happen and-"

"Which is why you have your therapist, and me." Veronica said. "You don't have to do this alone. Why don't we just grab a slushie? Eat some chili fries? I don't think the teachers will miss us that much. Besides, if they ask, we'll have an alibi; we were at 7-11."

He wiped his eyes. "That would be nice."

Veronica smiled back at him. "Let's go be seventeen for a bit longer, shall we?"