3 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇

this wasn't unusual for layla, waking up naked beside her best friend. she turned over and picked up her phone on the night stand "1:43pm" so she sat up, scanning the familiar room for her clothes and picking them up. she dressed herself quickly, looking over at the naked ginger who was fast asleep. she released a quiet sigh and headed towards the door, leaving andrews place. she walked as far as the local coffee shop and ordered a drink, texting her brother to come collect her. twenty minutes passed and andrew waltzed into the cafe and smiled at layla who playfully rolled her eyes.

she went back to focusing on her drink and phone when she felt a presence approach her, "can i sit here?" andrew asked, causing layla to look up and nod, "hungover, yeah?" he questioned, sitting down and sipping his coffee.

"hungover? more like dying." she giggled, placing her phone on the table. andrew laughed along with her. "i mean, you drank a lot." he mocked causing her to scoff jokingly.

"hey lay, can i tell you something?" andrew started, looking over at her with a more serious tone. "yeah?" she replied, but being interrupted by her brother who'd walked into the cafe. "oh crap, my brothers here, what did you wanna tell me?" she asked curiously. "i'll tell you later, stay safe!" he beamed, as she stood up, said goodbye and walked off with her brother.

- 4 week later -

it was 7am, layla jolted away and found herself rushing towards the bathroom to vomit. she shakily stood up, confusion running through her body. she brushed it off and rolled back into bed, soon drifting back asleep and woke to her dad entering her room, "laybug, you okay?" he questioned her. "i got sick and i'm fine, i'm gonna chill for a bit." she explained and he nodded. "if you need anything, just shout and i'll come running!" he added, before leaving her room.

- 2 weeks later -

layla was concerned. six weeks of waking up and throwing up. she was now concerned and contacted morgan who immediately came over with two pregnancy tests. morgan made a dumb excuse to avoid norman and sat in the bathroom as her best friend peed on the pregnancy test. "what if it's positive?" layla cried, covering her mouth and sobbing loudly. the two tests placed on the counter top and the two girls terrified.

"i don't know layla." morgan admitted, rubbing her best friends shoulder, "but i'll always be here for you." layla smiles brightly, wiping the tears that escaped her brown eyes. "what about andrew?" layla sniffled, looking at morgan who smiled, "i'm sure he'll support you, he's not one of those guys." she reassured the terrified girl.

"it's ready." she sighed, picking up the two tests and of course she was right, they were positive. she looked over at wide eyed blonde, who smiled causing layla to raise a brow in confusion. "your gonna be a mom!" she mumbled happily.

"i'm scared morgan." layla admitted and morgan nodded, "i'm here, don't be." and hugged her best friend tightly.

"now, my dad or andrew first?"