Chapter 2

"Why are y'all faces close to each other?"

Yeonjun said with a confused look on his face.

Huening Kai finally notice how close he was to the boy & he back away with his face burning.

"I was just asking Taennie a question that all."

"Was it that necessary to get that close to ask a question?..." Beomgyu ask with his shoulder tilting a little bit.

"Kind of look like you guys was going to k-" Yeonjun was then interrupted by an irritated Soobin.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW! KAI AND TAE, PIZZA OR BREAD!" Soobin ask getting impatient & wanted to finish this talk.

"Pizza."

"Um yea I choose pizza too." Kai said scratch his hair.

"Haha Pizza it it!" Beomgyu started jumping around Soobin as the tall boy sigh as a way of showing his defeat.

-Huening Kai-

I look over at Taehyun. His face was tilted a little shade of pink on his checks from his hyungs comments. Oh great job Kai making the situation awkward I thought to myself.

Ok the thing was that I have a little crush on Taehyun. Ok I had a huge crush on Taehyunie but can you blame me? Taehyun is just so handsome,caring & nice to me. He would help me with homework,singing,cheering me up & buy me pretty much anything.

I had this crush on him for a while now. So I sometimes did really stupid stuff infront of him. I guess I can add this into one of them. But I know that Taehyun does not like me in a way that I like him.

So I'm perfectly fine with being just friends with him. As long we could be friends I can be happy & wish for nothing more. But it's hard because I really can't help but think & how it would be like if we were something more.

Lucky the dance teacher came back in that moment.

"Ok guys! Let finish up these last few moves." said the dance teacher as she claps her hands together. We all moved to our positions and finish up the last remaining parts of the choreography.

---------------------------

The boys went back to their dorms with their pizza. All the boys were enjoying their delicious pizza that their dance teacher brought for them. Huening Kai already ate around his fair share of pizza, so he waited for Taehyun to finish. Him and Tae both share a room together so they usually go to bed around the same time.

"Hey Kai, can you get me another apple juice box please?" ask the smaller boy as he handed him his empty juice container.

The boy nodded and headed to the kitchen.

That when the 4 other boys started to talk among themselves.

"Ok so tomorrow we need to start getting all the stuff for Kai birthday." The tall boy speak.

Yeonjun nodded "I already got the decorations for the big day."

"Great now we just need a few supplies then."

"Did we decide on who was going to cook the food?" Taehyun ask

"I would agree to it but I suck at cooking." Beomgyu answer.

"Then I volunteer as tribute haha!" Yeonjun raise his hand. "No way! You don't remember the last time when you cook! Beomgyu yelled remembering when Yeonjun drop all the pasta on the table.

"Poor pasta went through a lot" Taehyun remark,being dramatic & grabbing his chest like it was in pain remembering the fallen pasta.

"Hey it was STILL good!"

Soobin look at the three boys"Ah well I guess we still need time to decide that then..."

"Decide what?"

A/N: SALUT COMMENT ÇA VA?(I DON'T SPEAK FRENCH BUT I'M LEARNING IT AT SCHOOL SO I'M TRYING TO USE IT MORE SO IT CAN STICK INTO MY HEAD :D) Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I feel like this chapter was kind of a filler? Anywho if you guys have any feedback it appreciate to leave it here(๑•́‧̫•̀๑)

~Author-nim