The Little Things

A/N:

This is not really a songfic. But I was kind of inspired by the song The Little Things by Colbie Calliat. So yeah.

Enjoy!

-A

-///////////--------/////////------////-

The gym is very lively at early morning. The squeaking of shoes and dribbling of balls can be heard all over it.

But what's louder are the squealing of the girls from the bleachers, making Coach Masako's eye twitch in annoyance.

"R/N! Do something about those!" The coach growled at R/N making the young girl drop the ball she was about to pass to a club member.

"Eh? Coach, only Himuro-kun can do something about those." She stated with a scared tone.

"Tch, that Himuro isn't here yet! I will smack him so hard later when he gets here!" A gloomy aura surrounded the coach making R/N step backward. Only to bump to someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She immediately turned around and bowed deeply.

She heard a low chuckle making her look up. She immediately regretted it though, because the person she found instantly made her blush.

"A-ah Hi-himuro-kun. I'm sorry for bumping into you!" She regretted shouting his name loudly as well. Because with that, his fangirls starts squealing louder.

"Its alright R/N-chan." He smiled though she wonder if that was truly sincere. She often wonder about the sincerity of the male's smile anyway.

"Himuro, do something about your horrible fans! They are getting in the way! Then get to practice!" Coach Masako glared at the male while gripping her wooden stick hard.

Himuro smiled at the coach and proceeded to the girls place and tried to talk things out to them.

R/N's gaze followed Himuro and she sighed.

At least he knows my name. Unlike those fans of his, right? I am actually one step ahead of them. Thought R/N positively.

She was lost in her thoughts, and before she could even snap back to reality, a ball flew straight to her face.

The gym went silent. R/N fell to her bottom with a loud thud.

"R/N! Oh my God! I am so sorry! " Fukui exclaimed going to the girl's side immediately.

R/N didn't answer, her head was hanging low while her hands cover her face.

"R/N? Shit, I'll take you to the infirma-"

"I'll take her Fukui-senpai." Himuro crouched down and lifted R/N from the floor.

"Ah, but-"

"I'll take her." Himuro cut Fukui off and smiled.

What's with that smile? Its creepy. Fukui thought then gulped.

"R/N?" Himuro softly called out but didn't heard an answer. He walked fast to the infirmary, afraid that R/N must be hurting too much.

The infirmary seems to be empty though. Himuro looked around looking for the school doctor or the nurse, but he found no one.

He put R/N down to the empty bed and searched around for something that might help her ease the pain.

R/N remained silent. Her e/c eyes looked up to the ceiling.

What, happened? She frowned remembering what she was doing earlier. Oh, that's right, I was hit by a ball while I was spacing out.