Act 2

General Ironwood walked toward Ozpin's office holding a scroll tightly in his hands a panicked expression across his face. As he entered he pushed the door open and slammed the scroll onto Ozpin's desk.

Ironwood: "Ozpin there is a situation going down in South Vale right now. One of your ex students has gone crazy and is currently burning or freezing everyone and everything in sight."

Ozpin took a look and grimaced at the file shown on the scroll.

Ozpin: "He was such a promising student, he had the potential for great things." Ironwood shook his head and picked up his scroll.

Ironwood: "I've dispatched one of my best men to handle this so it should be resolved shortly. But I'm warning you that family cannot be trusted." Ironwood turned and was ready to storm off before Ozpin spoke.

Ozpin: "I can assure you the Loud family is indeed trustworthy James." Ironwood sneered and walked out while Ozpin changed what was on his monitor and saw a male teen with black hair and a burn mark setting people and buildings on fire.

???: "Can't you all see I'm trying to save you all? The flames will guide you all to salvation! In her name I save you!" With his piece said he let loose a torrent of flames onto a group of fleeing people turning half of them to ash and scorching ...

???: "Can't you all see I'm trying to save you all? The flames will guide you all to salvation! In her name I save you!" With his piece said he let loose a torrent of flames onto a group of fleeing people turning half of them to ash and scorching the rest. Out the corner of his eye he saw a woman trying to sneak away with a child and got ready to incinerate them only for a pressure to slam down on him and nearly make him double over.

???: "Kai Agni, former student of Beacon Academy. You used to be at the top of your classes until your grades suddenly dropped and others described you as becoming a shut in. What most people haven't noticed is just what caused it and if I had to wager a guess it's the same thing that cost you that eye and your Career as a huntsman."

The newcomer to the battle had been a young teen around 17 years old or so wearing a purple hat along with a purple jacket and black pants on his side he wore a brown messenger bag.

This is Jeremy Stark. A high ranking Atlas specialist part of a highly skilled and secret unit known as CP0

 A high ranking Atlas specialist part of a highly skilled and secret unit known as CP0