Beginning

It is in the month of April where Anna start to try instagram. She likes fashion and flower that's why she choose the car folower garden as her profile picture.

She have no desire to have followers and she's new to instagram.

In all truth, she just start her instagram account because she wants to follow a famous fashion blogger and see what's the content there.

She wants make up too because that's what her fellow friends like to master.

She watch alot of make up tutorial of different famous and amature make up artist and actors until she decided to follow then in instagram too.

Her instagram is not poor because when she started it she already have 21 followers. It is nit difficult for her. It take her months and just watch different make up tutorial until she start posting her own make up results.

It is fine, no one like it but she don't need it anyway. She smile and put filter in her pics to make it cute and appealing.

Her following increase but because she only have 21 followers she is also minimizing and maintaining her following to 21.

Not bad. Because for her, she is learning. She watch and follow different brands too. It is costly so she just look at it.

She said "Even if I can't but those costly and luxurious brand of make up it is fine as long as I am not using a fake one."

So that's all what's in her account. Until one day she decided to ask  "What is the secret of those famous bloggers why they have so many followers?"

She ask all of her following, some reply but there is one. An amazing make up tutorial blogger that decided that "I want to give you a give away. I usually give one to my followers each month."

She's so happy! It is free. So she send her address and share the good news to her friends.

***

Day went by and then one day. She is looking at the post and she saw that her crush is already in a relationship! It is so sad. An amazing man is already taken.

She post how sad she was. Then there is this guy. He is Ethan.

Ethan is the brother of Anna's crush. No one really message Anna aside from the blogger that give her a give away.

She was so amazed! Because someone she admire and never expect to be real will also reply to her.

She was happy at that time. But that's all. She goes on in her life.

But it all happened in her exam week. A hard week full of studying.

And because of the make up blogger that give her a freebies. She gain a desire to have followers so many people will know how good that blogger is.

She wants to be like that blogger. Kind, beautiful and a giver.

She try to lessen using instagram because she is getting addicted to it but she wants to increase her follower. So she use her wattpad account. Ask people from it to follower her so that her followera will increase. It is great it became 42 followers.

But then she realize that it is really addicting. So she start another one so she can have less connection in her original account.

(I know you gonna think "What kind of thinking is that?"

I don't know too. I am not Anna.)

She start her new account and start making story on her own. She post all her daily pics and what she's doing.

She called instagram her "storybook."

She private her account and she accept no followers in the account. (A kind of crazy thought right?)

That's where she start chatting Ethan and tell all her thought.

It is a wonderful two weeks of chatting. Although it is only Anna that send a message and she never receive any reply from Ethan.

Maybe she's crazy and Ethan just delete all of her messages But only Ethan knows the answers to it.

Because after those two weeks. Ethan blocked Anna.

Anna was devastated. She don't understand. All she want is to receive a reply because she think in those 2 weeks. Although she never receive anything. She start to have care to Ethan.

She try to forget but she can't move on. She wants to get a reply and all will be fine.

She knows that when she get an explaination she can forget about Ethan and move on in her life.

But Ethan seems not to care. Anna used her original to chat Ethan, but she got blocked immediately.

So many questions entered in Anna's mind "why can't he jusr send a message?", "have mercy and pity to me?"

Anna can't move on. So in her third account she continue to message Ethan. But this time she tell what she really thought. No more kindness. Just the plain Anna.

Follow her life. She's still alive and let's see if in the end. Ethan will try to give her a reply.