Wait, Did Prince Xion makes friends with me even if I am a wolf?

[Y/N POV]

After we spend sometime together, we start to split up. I am about to go back home and almost going to the forest alone when I heard Dongju calling me. "May I bring you back home? I mean that since it is night and vampires are wondering around at this night." Dongju asked concern.  "It's alright, I can protect myself and aren't you suppose to go home with Dongmyeong?" I asked him confused. "Are you sure? Dongmyeong can go back by himself." He answered and I just nodded. He sighed and went out of the forest. Once he is out of the forest, I take out the pendant from my pocket and put it around my neck. My bones start to crack and I shift into a wolf after that.

(A/N: Imagine that the rocks are grass and the sky is covered by trees

(A/N: Imagine that the rocks are grass and the sky is covered by trees. The pendant is at the wolf's neck.) (Credits to Pinterest)

I feel the cold night breeze blow my fur and the grass below my paws. I start to run through the whole forest until I feel a pair of eyes are on me and I smell the familiar scent. 'Mate.' I thought. I turn around and meet a pair of red eyes looking back at me from the trees. I could blush if I am in my human form. The silhouette went down the tree and I am shocked to see him. 'Dongju?' I asked myself. I thought that he and Dongmyeong went back together until I saw 7 silhouette behind him. They take a step forward and look at me with the same colour eyes as the boy. "You're the wolf that I met when I was 5." The boy said remembering. "I am sorry, have we met before?" I asked politely and he nod. "What is your name? Maybe it will help me jog my memory." I asked for his name. "The name's Xion and the one beside me is Dongmyeong." He answered. "Are you friends or brothers?" I asked again. "He is my twin." He answered with a smile. 'Wait, that smile and they are twins. It seems so familiar.' I thought. " Xion, are a Prince by any chance?" I asked and he nodded. "May I know your name, miss?" He asked with a princely tone. "Oh, I am sorry for not introducing myself. I am Luna." I answered afraid that they may know my real identity. "How about the rest of you?" I asked the rest of the group. One of them look up and our eyes meet. 'Mina?' I telepathically asked her. "The one and only." Mina answered and the rest look at her confused. "Luna, may I talk to you in person." Mina asked and I nod my head. I follow Mina to the lake of the forest. I transform back into my human self. We both hug each other. "You look beautiful with your wolf form. What is your wolf form?" Mina asked. "Well, my wolf form is an Arctic Wolf. I have a Bluish Silver Eyes and the pendant is in my pocket." I answered her back. "Is that pendant special to you?" Mina asked me concern. "I heard from my parents that the pendant is from my real parents. They told me that I was found in front of their door step." I answered with a bit of sadness. "Do you know where your biological parents are?" Mina asked and I shrugged. I heard a footsteps in the distance and I shift into my wolf form. I am ready to pounce on the sound as it draws closer. I pounced and landed on a body. Both of us are groaning in pain due to the impact. I sniff the air and smell the familiar scent. I flutter my eyes open. I look down and see that Xion is right below me, still groaning from the pain. I quickly get off of him. "I am so sorry. I-I didn't mean t-to pounce o-on you. I-I thought that y-you're an e-enemy." I said stuttering. Xion look up and face me. "It's alright, Hwan Woong is worried for Mina and I want to see the river. So we head there but I went a bit faster due to my excitement. I didn't look at where I am going." He said smiling reassuringly. I look behind me and see that Mina is smiling while clapping her hands. She keep mumbling 'My ship'. Keonhee walk up at Mina and look at her in the eyes. 'My ship' I thought and I saw that Keonhee is blushing like a tomato. "What time is it?" I asked Mina the time and she look at her brand new watch. "It's 9:00PM. Why?" She asked a bit confused and my eyes started to widen. "I have to be back by 9:00PM. So I have to go now. Bye." I said my goodbyes and start to sprint back to my home.

[Dongju's POV]

After we spend sometime together, we start to split up. I am about to go back home and when I see that Y/N is going to the forest alone. I called her and she look back at me. "May I bring you back home? I mean that since it is night and vampires are wondering around at this night." I asked concern.  "It's alright, I can protect myself and aren't you suppose to go home with Dongmyeong?" She asked me confused. "Are you sure? Dongmyeong can go back by himself." I answered and she just nodded. I sighed and went out of the forest. I run to my twin brother and we headed home. "Dongju, do you want to go on a walk in the forest? Mother and father isn't home yet, so, do you want to come along?" Dongmyeong asked me. "Sure, i guess?" I answered him unsure. I quickly change up into my formal clothes.

'Hmmm, not bad

'Hmmm, not bad.' I thought as I am admiring myself. " Hey, Dongju let's go." Dongmyeong said excitedly. We went out and head to the forest. It is the full moon and the night sky looks beautiful. "Hey guys." The voices came from behind me. "Oh hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "Going for a hunt for humans." Mina said with a smile and the rest nod their head. "How about the both of you?" Hwan Woong asked us. "Just having a stroll to get away from boredom." I answered. "Our parents are still not home. So we decided to just take a stroll." Dongmyeong added. We keep on chatting until a white figure ran pass me. "What was that?" Keonhee asked, scared. "Not sure but let's follow it." I answered excitedly. We start to follow the white figure from the trees and it suddenly stop. It's nose start to twitch. It turns around and look back at me from the ground. I get down from the tree. The guys get down the trees and take a step forward. "You're the wolf that I met when I was 5." I said remembering it. "I am sorry, have we met before?" It politely asks and I nod. "What is your name? Maybe it will help me jog my memory." It asks for my name. 'Should I tell her my fake name?' I thought and make a decision. "The name's Xion and the one beside me is Dongmyeong." I answered. "Are you friends or brothers?" It asks again. "He is my twin." I answered with a smile. " Xion, are a Prince by any chance?" It asks and I just nodded. "May I know your name, miss?" I asked with a princely tone. "Oh, I am sorry for not introducing myself. I am Luna." It answers. "How about the rest of you?" It asks the rest of the group. Mina look up and she keeps on smiling. "The one and only." Mina answered and all of us look at her confused. "Luna, may I talk to you in private." Mina asked and it nod it's head. They went deeper I to the forest. "What is wrong with Mina?" Keonhee asked and all of us just shrugged. "Hey, let's go to the river. I heard that it is beautiful at night." I suggest to them and they nod their heads. "I am worried about Mina, so let's find her too." Hwan Woong suggests and we head to the river. As we are going near the river, the white wolf pounced. It knock me out of my feet and I am on the floor with a soft fur on top of me. Both of us are groaning in pain due to the impact. The soft fur disappear from any contact. "I am so sorry. I-I didn't mean t-to pounce o-on you. I-I thought that y-you're an e-enemy." Luna said stuttering. I look up and face it. "It's alright, Hwan Woong is worried for Mina and I just want to see the river. So, we head there but I went a bit faster due to the excitement. I didn't look at where I am going." I said smiling reassuringly. I look behind it and see that Mina is smiling while clapping her hands. She keep mumbling 'My ship'. Keonhee walk up at Mina and look at her in the eyes. 'Just confess to her already!' I telepathically scolded Keonhee. He is now blushing like a tomato. "What time is it?" Luna asked Mina the time and she look at her brand new watch. "It's 9:00PM. Why?" She asked a bit confused and it's eyes started to widen. "I have to be back by 9:00PM. So I have to go now. Bye." Luna said it's goodbyes and start to sprint. "So, are you guys still going for a hunt?" I asked them and they nod their heads. " Are you going back to your palace or still going on a stroll?" The twins asked me at the same time. "I need to go back to the palace. I got so many homework to finish." Dongmyeong answered. "Bye guys. See you tomorrow." I bid them goodbye. "See you tomorrow." They bid us goodbye. I went to Keonhee and he look at me with confusion in his eyes. "Just confess to her." I whispered at Keonhee's face and he hesitantly nod his head. We ran back home and was surprise that our parents are back this early.