Prologue- Emergency Love❤

A girl is shown swiftly moving the trolley in a supermarket, she was munching chocolate from her one hand and from other she was throwing things on her trolley. Her hairs were dangling around her back.

"Pringles or nutella", she murmured to herself as she gulps the last piece of chocolate and throws the empty wrapper inside her trolley.

"I guess both", she utters as she glance at her fully filled trolley and sighs," there is no space for my ice cream", she pouts as she taps her fingers on the handle. She glance at her front and find a middle aged healthy man putting 4 big nutella jars in his basket. She smiles brightly as she taps his shoulder.

"Yes", he turns.

"Can you please help me?", she asked as she makes the world most innocent face.

The middle aged man smiled and nods," can you please share your trolley with me as the manager will not let me take one more,last time by mistake I left the other trolley which hits the juice section and everything falls down. I apologized too but he says I am careless and he will not allow me too shop in more than one trolley", she blabbers in speed as she makes a puppy face. The man stood and blinks at her as he registered her words.

"So will you?", she asked leaning forward and making a puppy face. The man nervously smiled and nods while she Pat's his back," Thank You, Thank You God Bless you", she uttered and keeps Pringles,nutella and Ice cream in it. The man look at her trolley which is fully filled, he glance and found packets of chips,juice,chocolates,sugar candies,biscuits,cereals,noodles,drinks,sauces,sausages,buns and what not. He gulps and again glance at girl who by now is keeping different flavors of ice cream jars in his trolley.

"For whom you are taking all these things?", he asked, the girl turns and look at him amused," ofcourse its me", she answered and checks the ice cream flavours.

"What do you think which new flavour I should try among these two?", she asked as she shows him two jars. The man nervously smiles and point at right one.

"I think I'll take both", she says and keep it in his trolley.

"If it was me taking all these then everyone can understand looking at my health but in her case,No Never", he muttered.

"Hey,I forgot to introduce myself. I am Ragini", she says as she forward her hand.

The man look at her and then at her hand," Sunny", he shakes hand with her and she grinned

"I have already done my shopping now let's go and do yours", saying this she took his trolley without even listening to him while he sadly sighs as he glanced at her trolley and unwillingly follows.

Scene shift

A car halted infront of a small yet beautiful house, a boy comes out from it. He sees people loading his stuff inside the house. He sighs as he looks around.