❝49❞

-ˏˋ ﹙Slenderman's blood﹚ ˎˊ-

• ➤Azoth.

-First of all, let's start with the definition of Azoth in alchemy:

It is the creative principle of nature, and represents Astral light as a vehicle of the universal essence of life. Or, the mood of oxygen in its life-giving power. Your vehicle is the oxygen in the air.

• ➤ inferiorLower aspect: Electrifying power of the atmosphere (ozone, oxygen, etc.)

It correlates with organic vitality.

Dont confused It with the azoe of chemistry.

-And now, with its meaning related to Slenderman:

It is a black substance that is speculated to be Slenderman's blood. This substance can be found in "the path of black leaves" (;) in large puddles. Also, proxies are said to vomit this when they try to free themselves from Slenderman's mind control.

• ➤ Natural state: dark and sticky liquid, which solidifies in the air.

To maintain a range of motion, it maintains an internal fluidity.

• ➤Composition: long carbon chains, which gives it plasticity.

To be able to communicate and locate other pieces of itself, the Azoth, achieves it through electromagnetic impulses which are conducted by its metal particles. But, these can be interrupted by strong magnetic fields.

The Azoth, to accumulate, does so through exposures to large amounts of it. This produces a vapor of particles, which when inhaled diffuses into the bloodstream through the lungs. When it accumulates in the blood, it passes through the blood-brain barrier to accumulate in the tonsil.

This causes "Slender Sickness", and constant exposure to Azoth increases the symptoms of this "disease" and makes them more severe.

• ➤ Extra data:

-The proxies are not immune to Azoth, in fact, it seems that, symbiotically, they exist for this.

-It is believed that Azoth is the agent Slenderman uses to control his victims.

-The Azoth is able to regenerate.

-The Azoth is a contact explosive.

-His name comes from the Azoth of alchemy.

-It is originally known as "slendersludge".

Extra in alchemy (Wikipedia):

Azoth was believed to be the essential agent of transformation in alchemy.

Goodbye↶•