I

'I hate being here.... this is so uncomfortable..!' Lilith thought, walking down the aisle in the grocery store. There where strawberry flavored candies all around her, and it made her feel more comforted. "I'll just get some candy and—" she suddenly turned in surprise, feeling a very weird energy from next to her. "What the..." she narrowed her eyes at nothing, feeling like there was someone standing right in front of her. "Listen, Weird... invisible things that are always around me..." she said in a nervous, quiet voice. "I don't know who you are, or if you're multiple things..." she cleared her throat and backed up awkwardly. "Ahem.... but....... if you're gonna like... kill me or something... maybe do it soon? This is really not good for my health in general, so uh..."

She slowly turned back to the pocky, but felt herself suddenly start to fall backwards. She fell into someone's arms just as she blacked out.

— — >

When she woke up, she found herself tied up to a pillar in front of a giant hot-tub looking place. There was a girl her age looking down at her in surprise. "Leif!! Did you kidnap someone while we where at the store?!?!" "She knew where I was when I was invisible, so she must have SOME sort of magic in her.." the white-haired man with green horns said, his sharp teeth a pure white. 'What...' "W-What 's going o-on-" She stuttered, her face going pale. "D—DON'T PANIC!!" The girl with raven black hair panicked, waving her hands around. "Leif" snorted.

She wriggled around, glancing around at all the guys around the pillar she was tied to-'Why are there more/-and why am I tied to a pillar??' "U-Uh—If this is about that one time I stole strawberry pocky from the store, I didn't really mean to cause trouble—I was just a quarter short—mmphf!!" The man with green horns put a hand over her mouth. "She's annoying." He said, shrugging at the girl, who started yelling at him.

Lilith was about to cry.

Her eyes where tearing up and her face was red. 'Where am I—what's happening?! What was that noise—d-does everyone here have weapons?!?! Why'd they tie me up?! What do they mean MAGIC?!?!' She closed her eyes as she shivered in fear. 'I don't like it here—God it feels like everyone's staring at me but I can hear them arguing why are they arguing—' she thought of every bad possible outcome. 'I COULD LITERALLY GET COOKED ALIVE—I DON'T HAVE ANY LIVING RELATIVES OR FRIENDS—NOBODY'LL EVEN KNOW I'M GONE WHAT THE HECK?!'

Before she even realized it, she had bitten the man's hand. He yelped and jumped backwards, Weird daggers in each hand. "Get away from me!" She shrieked, kicking him in the shin. He stumbled back and fell into the water, and she turned as another slashed at her, making the ropes fall down to the ground. She dashed away from the pillar and backed up, looking between everyone with wide eyes. Lilith had tears slowly going down her face, and she was breathing unevenly.

"Oh my gosh—great going, guys!!—Hey, Hey—" The girl slowly took a step towards Lilith, but the brown-haired girl jumped back, backing into the wall. The man with green horns got out of the water, snarling. "Urrggghhh I'M GONNA KILL THAT BRAT—" he was caught off-guard by Lilith suddenly letting out a sob and backing into the corner of the small room—'where are the doors why aren't there any doors—'

"Be quiet, Leif! You guys are scaring her!" She yelled, looking angrily to the guys. Lilith wrapped her arms around herself, feeling dizziness overcome her. She slowly stopped crying as her and the girl stared at each other. "Here—it's alright, they aren't going to hurt you.... we'll get you back to your house, and we're sorry for the misunderstanding—" She glared at Leif, then looked back to Lilith with kind eyes. "I'm Ava. Is it alright if you tell me your name..?"

Lilith looked at Leif, slowly letting her arms down, even though she was refusing to move from the corner. "I-It's..... Lilith..." She squeaked. "Lilith.... C-Castro....ahem..." she scratched her left arm and glanced down at her feet. "Uggghhhh this is taking forever!! Can't we just get rid of the prisone—" Ava pushed the more intimidating man into the hot-tub thing. Lilith felt slightly sick.

"Sorry..... Heheheh.... uhm.... I'll get you something to eat. We have leftovers from last night—here, do you wanna come here?" Lilith's legs shook as she slowly stepped over to Ava, who put her arm over her shoulders.

"Come on, we have chicken nuggets!!" Lilith calmed down a little. "I-Uh... yeah, okay..." she whispered.

They stepped through the wall and where suddenly in a living room, the guy's following close behind them. An adorable gray cat rubbed against Lilith's legs as she walked by Ava. "Oh... you have a cat?" "Yep!! His name's Johnny!" "Ah, the spirit.." the man with blue horns said, his eyes squinted slightly. 'I think he may need glasses...' Lilith thought, glancing over at him. "Here—Wait on the couch, I'll heat up your food!"

Lilith sat down on the couch, and Johnny the cat jumped up onto her lap, sitting down and head butting her hand. "Aww.... you're so cute..." Lilith said, curling her legs up to make a comfortable cradle for the cat. He laid on his back while Lilith scratched under his chin and messed with his toe beans. She felt someone sit next to her and jolted, quickly moving closer to the arm of the couch. She saw it was the guy who needed glasses. "Hello.... we're sorry if we caused you to be upset, that wasn't... my intention, anyways." He said, frowning.

Lilith stared at him for a moment before nodding. "It's... it's... alright?.... Erm.... what's your name?" He smiled. "My name's Rhys." "Rice?" "No, Rhys." "Ohh... right... well, I don't know if you heard me, but I'm Lilith." She smiled back at him nervously. Someone sat on the arm of the couch next to her and she almost jumped into Rhy's arms as Johnny jumped off of the couch. "Hi!" The boy with orange hair exclaimed, smiling enthusiastically at Lilith. "E-Erm.... hi..." "I'm Noi—you said your name was Lilith??" She nodded, and he continued smiling at her.

'Why is he so happy... how can such a small person hold so much joy whhh—' Ava tapped Lilith's shoulder and she looked down, taking the box of chicken nuggets. "Oh—thanks, Ava..." she said, eating a nugget. The girl smiled and nodded. "You're welcome! So, where do you live?" "12th street... apartment complex...

Somewhere in that weird... huge part of town." Ava's jaw dropped, and Lilith looked over at her. "What?" "That—That's like—the rich-people part of town?!?! You live with rich people?!" "Well, I Uh—guess you could say that... I live next to a singer, so I can never get any sleep..." Lilith's face began to get red again and she continued to eat. "Guys why is she red again—do humans get red before they cry?! Why is she going to cry?!" Noi worried. Lilith's face went bright red and she silently kept eating.

"No, she's not going to cry—I think... so, which singer?" "Oh... y'know...." she cleared her throat and waved around a nugget in dismissal. "Just... ahem... Valerie Jones...." Ava went agape, blinking at Lilith.

"What." "Hm? Who's Valerie Jones?" "Just... a very, very popular person—" "What's a singer??"

Lilith looked around at all the guys in confusion. 'Are they serious...?' Ava looked at Lilith and gasped. "Oh—I didn't tell you yet! These guys aren't human, they're demo—" "Daemos, Ava." Rhys corrected, crossing his arms. "Right, right, whatever—but they literally don't know anything related to our world." Ava explained.

Lilith just stared at her. "Well... I guess that's... not too much of a foreign subject.." she cleared her throat and scratched the back of her neck. "Now I know why you guys looked kinda familiar.... I'm uh.... related to a Daemos...." she said nervously, eating another nugget.

"......WHAT?!" "PRISONER, EXPLAIN!!" "You're related to what now—"