c h a p t e r 1 3

"Alright I'm don- oh no, you met Nayeon?" Jaebum sighed, stepping into the house and seeing Nayeon conversing with Jinyoung.

"What do you mean 'oh no'? I kept your boyfriend company." Nayeon huffed, turning around and stomping up the stairs.

"I'm not his boyfriend..." Jinyoung mumbled, trailing off when he locked eyes with Jaebum.

"What happened to you?" Jinyoung almost gasped, seeing the cuts littering Jaebum's face.

"Training happened, don't worry they usually fade in a few hours." Jaebum shrugged, looking at the time.

9:27

"Sorry for not really doing anything with you." Jaebum apologized, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"You should be." Jinyoung answered, smirking slightly when Jaebum gave him a look of disbelief.

"We can watch a movie in my room, I just need to shower real quick." Jaebum suggested, not waiting for an answer as he started walking up the stairs, only stopping to signal Jinyoung to follow him.

Jinyoung sighed as he got up from his stool, stretching before reluctantly following Jaebum up the stairs.

"My room is probably a mess, just a warning." Jaebum stopped in front of his door, turning towards Jinyoung with an embarrassed look. Jinyoung raised his eyebrows and signaled Jaebum to open the door, eager to see it.

As soon as Jaebum opened the door, he was hit with the smell of Jaebum. The smell that is specifically meant for Jinyoung to smell, his mate's scent.

"I already like it." Jinyoung smiled, pushing past Jaebum and jumping onto his bed, wrapping himself in the blankets and in his mate's scent.

"Well make yourself at home." Jaebum sarcastically let out, standing by the doorway while watching Jinyoung.

"Oh, sorry." Jinyoung sheepishly smiled, not bothering to get off from his bed.

"Don't be, I'm gonna go shower though. Pick a movie in the meantime." Jaebum shook his head, a small smile on his face as he searched through his drawers for clothes to wear.

"Mhmm." Jinyoung mumbled, grabbing the remote next to him as he scrolled through Netflix.

As soon as Jinyoung heard the water running, he actually looked around the room. A bookshelf where albums were stored, a few clothing items on the floor, a few posters of different artists hung up, and finally a few pictures propped up on his bedside table.

"Ooh, what's this?" Jinyoung mumbled to himself when he felt something poking his back.

"His phone?" Jinyoung asked himself, he held it in his hand, he weighed his options and eventually turned it on.

"No password? He's dumb." Jinyoung mumbled when the phone unlocked.

"Should I..." Jinyoung mumbled, his fingers itching to snoop around.

"I shouldn't..." Jinyoung shook his head turning the screen off, he bit his lip as he looked down at the phone again.

"I mean, I could..." Jinyoung mumbled, turning the screen on once again.

"I couldn't..." Jinyoung mumbled again, turning the screen off and tossing the phone besides him. Jinyoung looked at the phone again, his curiousity driving him mad.

"Stop it, you're not that kind of person." Jinyoung mumbled to himself, grabbing Jaebum's phone and placing it on the bedside desk.

"Glad you made the right choice." Jaebum called out, leaving against the bathroom doorway. Jinyoung jumped at his words, he was startled.