The mysterious jewel 2

suddenly..!!,, someone pulled me hard into the trees and tied me up with a rope and he covered my mouth with a tape, I was struggling and trying to escape from his strong hands, and while I was trying to free myself of that strange man's hand, I felt that a hand pulled me, but I felt the warmth between his hands even though his skin was cold as ice, he pushed away the strange man who was trying to kidnap me, so hard, and the man felt scared and ran away. "A girl must not walk alone at the street in the middle of the night " he said, "oh ah I am sorry I promise I won't do it again, and thanks for saving me ", he was wearing a long red jacket with a black boot and a hat,his skin color was white as snow. "Umm but who are you? And what is your name?" I asked, "do you think it's that important to know who I am?" He replied then gave me a warm smile from under his hat, but then he started walking and getting closer to me, he came so near to my ear and whispered:" what if I told you that you got something that belongs to me?", "huh? I don't understand what.. are you talking about?!" I asked in a scared voice, he grabbed my school bag and took out the jewel, "hey!Don't touch things that doesn't belongs to you!!" I shouted at him and pushed him kinda hard," I think you should say that to yourself " he said in a deep voice, "what if you knew that I had a beautiful jewel and you are saying that this is yours so you can steal it and sell it to be rich or to use it for your evil plans!" I said in a mad way, "I am gonna find the real owner and give it to him by myself " I said, "and how are you planning to find him?" He asked in a calm voice , "I don't know but I know that one day I will find him and talk to him", I said.He didn't say anything but smirked and started walking away until he disappeared in the dark.

When I went home, I went to my room and started changing to my pajama to sleep after a long day, after I changed, I felt that my stomach started hurting so bad, and I found blue spots on all my body, I was trying to sleep but I couldn't because of the pain.

In the next morning...

(Taehyung's POV:)

I was walking in the corridor until I saw Jin and Namjoon hyung. "Hey!" I said while waving and walking toward them, "have you seen Y/N today?" I asked, "umm no, why?" Namjoon asked, "nothing just asking", "so guys did you find any details about the lost jewel place?" Jin asked,"nope nothing" Namjoon and I replied, the bell rang and we went to the class, I putted my bag under the table and sat, but while I was sitting I heard Jennie and Jungkook were talking about something about Y/N something that's not ok, I turned around to face them and asked, "what happened is Y/N alright?", "actually she is not because yesterday she called me and told me that her mom took her to the hospital because her stomach was hurting her a bit, but thanks for asking " Jennie said, "yeah sure no problem " I said with a small smile. I took my bag and started walking out of class but I was thinking what if she got hurt in her way home after I left, maybe I was kind of hard on her, I mean I like her and I can't hurt her,ah I just feel something ..something toward her.