Chapter 6 🌔

This chapter is for GucciTaeJin_ for being my first commenter/voter——check out her books as well because they are far better than mine ❤️❤️

It's been a few days since I've heard from Namjoon. Work was a little embarrassing as everyone teased me about the hickey he gave me. Poppy is usually over at the boys' house all the time and she tells me how he always has a new girl clinging to him like he's their last meal, not that I care, but it just drives me to avoid him even more.

It was Monday, three days since the party on Friday and things seemed to go back to normal. I was in my politics class, minding my own business when I took notice of a new person sitting next to me. He didn't say anything as he was busy writing notes, but he seemed vaguely familiar. Likely someone I had seen at that godforsaken party since I haven't left my apartment since then.

"Jung Hoseok." He said quietly without looking up making me jump slightly. A small smirk graced his face as he finished writing a sentence before looking up at me.

"And you are?"

"I-I don't really just give my name out to people I don't know." I said quietly, turning back to my paper to write my own notes.

"Well. You know my name now." His smirk melted into a soft smile making my chest feel tight as my cheeks warmed up.

"Song Atlas." I said quietly, making his smile widen.

"I know. I just wanted to see if you would tell me."

I rolled my eyes, "Let me guess. You know Poppy?" He chuckled.

"Not as well as Jin and Taehyung apparently, but I'm home enough to see her when she's there. I don't have much going on in my life anyway."

I laughed at what he said, apparently secrets weren't well kept in that house.

"I know what you're thinking. The boys don't kiss and tell when it comes to Poppy, but when your room is right next to there's, well...you don't need to ask what happened." I giggled at the grimace on his face as he recalled a memory.

"I'd say I feel bad for you but I've lived with her for the last two years and that apartment feels like the walls are nonexistent when she brings someone home." I admitted, managing to get another laugh to bubble from his chest.

"You're funny Atlas."

"Please. Call me Atty, all my friends do." He smiled at this.

"Friends already?"

"Maybe if you take me out for coffee after class." I winked, making his smile widen exponentially.

"Sounds like a date."

I remember Poppy said he was the most level headed out of all of them, he didn't sleep around nor was he obnoxiously flirty. He just seemed...nice. He didn't engage the flirting unless I did, yet it was in a playful manner.

True to his word, he even waited for me to pack up my things before we walked to the on campus coffee shop. He asked me what I wanted and after relaying it to him he told me to find us a spot to sit at.

I waited a few minutes for him to return with our drinks and in that short amount of time, a rat managed to find it's way sitting across from me. Did I say rat? I meant a jerk. And by a jerk, I'm sure you know I mean Kim Namjoon.

I groaned once his dimpled smirk made its way into my line of vision and he chuckled. "I missed you too babygirl. Why are you here by yourself?" He rubbed his thumb across the bottom of his lip as he looked me up and down, probably thinking it was attractive or something but it looked like nothing more than what it was.