Chapter one, Whats going on?

Jessie Green POV

       I was sitting in my room painting when there was a knock on the front door, I ignored it and continued my painting. There was another knock on the door but I ignored it again hoping that they go away. The knocking finally stopped.

       Idiotically I turned on my music and fucking with my head by Palaye Royale came on, The person knocked on the door again not wanting to leave. I sighed and got up not caring that I had Palaye Royale blaring in my room. They knocked again, getting annoyed I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"WHAT?!" I yelled before I saw who was standing there and god was that ever a mistake.

       The three shocked faces starring back at me wide eyed is why it was a mistake. I rubbed my eyes and stood there awkwardly with my mouth dropped open. Nobody had said anything and it was starting to get awkward. I tried to move and say sorry but all I stuttered out was.

"H-hi?" The taller one with the spiked black hair chuckled

"hey uh your probably wondering why were standing on your doorstep" he said rubbing at his neck, I nervously laughed.

"ya think?" I looked down at my feet.

       The one that was speaking a moment earlier opened his mouth to say something but his little Brother spoke instead.

"you entered some stupid contest to get to spend a month with the three of us, Palaye Royale"

       Oh no I'm starting to get dizzy, The Palaye Royale is standing on my doorstep, oh god, I must be dreaming, I grabbed onto the door frame to steady myself but it didn't work, I passed out. Goddamn you, Jessie, you never pass out, quit drinking so much damn coffee.

       Not Long after I woke up in my bed with a cold wet towel on my forehead. I pulled the towel off then sat up to look around, I saw Emerson looking at my art that was on my walls, embarrassed, I spoke up.

"oh uh don't- don't Look at those there really not th-that good" I stuttered out, Emerson turned around and smiled at me.

"but they are good, they're really good" I could feel a blush creeping up on my face, I hid my face Emerson laughed, shit shit shit.

"you know your cute when you blush" the moment he finished speaking he lifted his hand to his mouth like he was trying to stop his words before I could hear them.

"o-oh?" Nothing.

       Emerson and I sat there for a bit longer when Remington came bursting into my room making me fall out of my bed and Emerson came rushing over to make sure I was okay.

"oh, Sorry" Remington said with a giggle 

"it's fine, hey Emerson you can stop anytime now I'm not made of porcelain ya know" I said laughing along with Remington, Emerson glared at us before walking out of the room.

       Remington helped me up and we walked to the living room together.

"so you guys just living here now or, don't tell me you went through my closets" I said, Remington laughed.
       Sebastian was on the phone with Larisa and Emerson was drawing in his book, Remington and I sat on either side of him on the couch, Remington decided to bother Emerson and so I got up a popped in Harry Potter, it being one of my favourites, Remington noticed the movie and left Emerson alone to jump up and down while yelling "HARRY POTTER!!!" I giggled then looked over at Em to see him smiling at me, I blushed. I looked over to Sebastian and saw that he was still on the phone with Larisa, I looked over at Emerson  and winked then ran over to loverboy before jumping on him yelling.

"SEB GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND WATCH HARRY POTTER WITH US!"

       Everyone was laughing but Sebastian he just said bye to Larissa and started tickling me.

"AAAH! NOOOO STOP PLEASE! I SURRENDER!"

"NEVERRRRR!"

"EMERSON! SAVE MEEEEEEE!" he didn't move, I glared and he got up, I squirmed enough to get out of Sebastian's grip and ran to Emerson.

       We eventually calmed down and watched Harry Potter, at some point in the movie we all fell asleep and I was curled up into Emerson's side.

_________________________________________________________________

Authors note: sorry about the short chapter. The first few chapters will be short but I promise they will get longer, way longer a few of them might be three times as long as this one.

This one was just to introduce you to how this story is going to go a little bit and get you to know the main character, Jess.

Tell me how you liked it, if you like give me hints on how I can improve my writing and maybe even ideas for what you would like to see next.

edited by my best friend and the one and only: VioletAshe77 .

word count: 820