1.Chapter

Orphan
About 25 years
Above average height; slim, slim waist and strong build. His gait was collected and lazy.Calm and serious.
A stoic or blank expression all the time.
His skin had a feminine softness; his hair was dark as night; his eyes were the color of gold; his nose was small; his lips were plump.

It was a rather unexpected death...
I grew up in an orphanage and didn't know who my parents were. Life passed usually as at all orphans "survival in society".

Since childhood, I noticed that I was different from other children, smarter and psychologically older.
But as I understand the adults blamed it on the fact that I find it hard to show emotions.
(in fact, he was such a cutie not understanding anything that they cooed over him, and he did not understand) - Author.
You can say they are right that I find it difficult and sometimes do not understand the childish emotions of the children around me and the children avoided me. (in fact, they just admired him from afar and did not know how to approach him)

Then there was school, the same story.
After school, I entered the University as a programmer, studied at the expense of a scholarship. There was also no one to receive me, I was alone.
(Actually people thought he was some rich kid with a cold face so they were afraid to approach but admired from afar.)

After University, I was accepted into a fairly prestigious game development company.
Working for about a year in this company, I was killed .
In this life me nothing nor holds, nor family, nor relatives no one...

Who killed me?
According to this guy that he studied with me at University and applied to this company but he was not accepted. He started to tell me how I took away all the fame and attention and the job he wanted, and he was always second only to me.
Seriously I don't even know him and I didn't have any of what he said.
Now I wonder what he was hoping for by killing me? Get a job?
Haha quite an absurd situation...
Before eyes is beginning to darken and eyelids are getting heavy.
Closing my eyes I sank into darkness.
.
.
.
.
.

7 years later
On the shabby streets of Italy you can see not tall skinny boy who returns back to the orphanage.
His hair covered his face so that no one could see his handsome face and stoic expression.
Stopping and raising his head to the sky the boy remembered how he got here.

A flashback.

Opening eyes I sat still uncertainly looking around to understand that same happened and where am.

Bright blue sky where you can not see the end of the horizon, and maybe it is not there

Lowering his eyes from the sky and looked at his feet where it was visible to my water reflection.
May the heavens?!
A lot of thoughts raced through my head...
So I mean to be judged?
Not that I believe in God I just don't care.
Then I'll wait for someone to come...

- Tell what you wanted to more just in life - asked voice.
Without hesitation, I answered: "family ties, to understand what is love and friends"
Strangely, I quite easily answered the question, but it's probably too much to ask for a guy like me...
"Then be reborn and find your destiny."...
It was the last thing I heard and the world went dark before my eyes.

The next time I opened my eyes I was held by a woman in her 40s.
Only after some time I realized that was reborn and found again in the orphanage. (and Yes I am a baby)
It seems even in this life I was thrown out...
My thoughts were interrupted when the woman in whose arms I was began to speak.
- So how do I call you hmm.. Eh? Oh looks like you already have a name - 'she found it in diapers' - so " Angelo",
Angelo Esposito.

End Of Flashback.

    Esposito. Free, foundling. In a number of countries (including Spanish-speaking countries), the nickname was originally given to orphans or foster children. Comes from the Latin word " toss, toss»

    Angelo.
Messenger, angel.
___________

Oh gods how hard it is...
If you read write your opinion and thank you.