peepee

Ussr sneezed into your throat and u threw up on his dicc.
You moaned because he peed on u

"GASP" U scream as you sat up in your semen damped bed, breathing heavily. "It was only a dream" you pout and accept that ussr is never going to love you. Starting to cry, you got out of bed to clean the semen off of your body.
You step into the shower and wash the seed off of your body. You found yourself horney again cuz u thought about Ussr senpai.
You look around before sliding your hand down to your pp. You grind the palm of your hand against your std crusted voogoonoo. "OH YE BOI" you yell, probably loud enough that the entire neighborhood could hear.
You shove a shampoo bottle into ur voogoonoo and moan. "OH YES USSR SHOVE YOUR HARD SOAPY PP INTO MY STDS!!!"

6 hours late you step out of the shower. Your hole was so stretched out that it could fit an entire full grown adult body.
You slip on some sexy clothes and walk out of your house and to the car. The clothes u were wearing were very skin showing.

 The clothes u were wearing were very skin showing

This is what u are wearing. You have huge milk producers and thighs btw ↑↑↑↑↑ also if ur a man then pretend the boobs are replaced by huge nipples, a huge bulge and tight blocky ass flaps

An hour later u walk into the cafe and the boners people have are bigger then ur ego.
You laugh grossly and spit on their dicks, causing them to orgasm and the whole cafe was full of semen and sweat.
You sit next to USSR who was secretly jerking off to your huge tits.
"Hey Ussr." You wink as his sperm hits the ceiling.
"Poop"  Ussr manages to say through his loud, manly moans.
You instantly orgasm to the word poop and u pee into a baby bottle. You shove the baby bottle into your nipple hole and the nipple starts drinking the piss.
ussr stands up "gotta roll" he still had a huge bone bone and was hugging it. ussr sits on the floor and starts rolling away.
You cry as you hump the chair, imagining it was Ussr's arm.
———
"MWAH!" America screams for no reason as Ussr shoves his dirty cock into his hard nipple hole .
"Eat your fucking chicken. bitch." Ussr demands
"O-o-ok" America leans over and sucks Ussr's belly button, pulling out the chunks of chicken that were shoved deep inside it.
————

"HIUDUOHSOHSUIWIHWH FUCK FUCK TITTY ASSSSSHOLEEEEE BITCCHHHH MOTHER FUCKING CHICKEN EATING COCK PP ASS!" you wake up from your mega yaoi dream and start crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter one

A/N)
Oh yes boi. Acting like an ExPeRt wRiter. Im so professional cuz i add author notes :0
I even abbreviate it :0000
So cool man. Im so cool.