ussr senpai Ó♡Ò"💦

You see Ussr as you're walking to the dildo shop. "H-hey, s-s-senpai" you stutter as your face turns purple. You get so wet that it looks like u peed urself. You moan cuz u farted. "PWEASE LUV ME!!!" you push him to the floor and sit on his face. You fart smelly farts on his face then pull your pants down. You had a huge poop coming and as u were farting it fell onto ussr's face and he ate it.
"Yummy" he said "Now let me-" ussr shoves his red dick into your belly button
"Ok, boomer"
They kissed then made babies that looked like pink humans
___
You set down your pencil after finishing the last page of your book.
You squirted out so much nipple milk that it could feel a family of 100. You got horney cuz u thought of Ussr saying poop . "WOOOPPPY" you moan

After admiring your body, you shoved an old, rusty, unsharpened needle into your nipple hole. (69) After you shoved a knitting stick in, then other things till it was super stretched out. You started shoving pebbles into your milk hole. Then you shoved huge rocks into your milk hole. Then you shoved a watermelon into both of ur milk holes, causing your huge milk producers to look even bigger.
You moan due to the large amount of pain you had, but Ussr would love you for ur titties so u kept the chungy melons in

You walk out of your shitty home, still nakey cuz clothes suck dick just like you. Except u like red dick 😣😌😜😜
You approach ussr, your titties jiggle like your vaginal flaps. Ussr instantly gets a nose bleed and a boner and falls over.
"W-wowie" Ussr stutters and blushes madly, just like you fake ass weebs who think they're cute by stuttering on purpose and making yourself blush.
"Ew. You're so gross and annoying..." you cringe. "That's hot.Fuck me." You shove your scrawny hands into your ass hole and pull out a piece of shit. You then throw it at Ussr. "POOPY"