14.

Mattia Polibio
I couldn't believe that my eyes . My weird , and unsocial internet bff was standing in front of me .

I was shocked , but now that you mention it I do recall her saying her name was Blair.

I'm honestly shocked not at her , but at reality.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by her walking towards me with this fragile gesture .

" hi ." Was the words she have spoken .

" why hello ." Is what I responded with .

" I'm sorry .. I didn't know it was you . I'm such a dumb person"

" It's fine . I understand and whether or not , the gesture was cute to ask me."

" Well... Shall we ?"

" We shall Astrid ."

After she grabbed me by my palm of my hand . The first touch felt like something I have never felt before. This was like one of them sweet cliche moment .

Astrid took me towards the punch fountain . I seen the boys making tic toks , and with their dates .

I tried the punch , and it tasted cool.

During the time me and her was texting . Every now and then we'll get to know each other better.

So , I basically know her through that friend level . Yes , I have to admit she was pretty damn annoying at first . But somehow she warmed up to me .

What is the fuck wrong with ? Letting a stranger become my friend from the internet .

I started," Addyy let's danceee "

" I can't dance Matty "

" so ? "

" cmonnn "

It was basically this weird moment . Like where the move The Perfect Date scene was with Noah and Lauren.

Pure comedy .

She was sliding and stuff and that's when the mean girls came,  and told me hey.

I said hello being friendly .One even slipped me her number ... ehh ok .

Back to Addy .

This night was filled with fun . Until , she said let's go somewhere funEr.

I basically had to argue her down explaining that Funner is not a real word. She was getting brutal about this fake word .

Anyway .

She took me to McDonald's. Yes , we walked .

I ordered a burger , and fries . While , she ordered chicken nuggets .

We found ourselves a both . I took a look at her , and stared very long . Knocked me out of my thoughts until she told me.

" Take a picture it'll last longer "

I had to defend myself.

" I wasn't staring ."

" uh huh you were "

" were not "

" were "

" wereeee nOtTTt"

" you're such a child Mattia ."

Just right then she had this cute smile . I just had to take a photo .

" Mattiaaaaaaaa"

" what it was cute I just had to take a photo ."

Ahaha . Our order was ready ,I came and got it .

While , I got the food . The lady said , You and that girl are too cute . Please keep her she's adorable and she has the cute sparkle in her eyes it's heavenly amazing .

I responded with " I know she is isn't it ? "

" yes darling she is , and enjoy."

-
-
-
Me and Astrid ate while having fun .

Unfortunately , we had to go back , but it started raining . So I took off my suit thingy jacket . And gave it to her she honestly looked too cute . The rest of the walk we walked stepping into cute muddy puddles.

 The rest of the walk we walked stepping into cute muddy puddles

The night was full of laughter and bonding .

Mattia + Astrid

-
-
-

A/N

You guys ask for an update , and you guys shall receive one .

Love you . I love the bonding time and guys I honestly don't know how to write when they're together. I'm sorry . It's boring .