Ch 11 Lemon ;)

Okay this is just a for warning. This chapter will contain bits of a sexual natcher (lemon) You will be warned just before and just after so you may skip if you would like. It's just a warning as I would not like to be reported. I'm changing the rating of the story from PG-13 to R. I hope you enjoy.

Kakashi left because I was allowed to be in the house with Ibiki. Me and Ibiki where now sat about to eat tea that I cooked.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Sure" he said. I walked into the back room and grabbed a bottle of sake. I grabbed two glasses and walked back in.

"Here" I put the glasses down and pored some for the both of us.

"Sake?" Ibiki asked.

"Yeah" I said smiling. "Come on live a little. A little never hurt no one."

We both ate and drank for a bit. When we finished the food we put the dishes in the sink and left them. We when into the living room and continued with the sake.

After a bit both me and Ibiki where getting to the tipsy line. To be fear we have had about 4 bottles between us. That's got to be a lot really if you think about it.

The more I think about it the more I think. Maybe we could use the hole beauty and the beast thing. Well that's if where still going out and all. I guess if I want to know I'll have to ask.

"Ibiki?"

"Yeah" he looked other to me.

"Are we still?...you know?" I said waving my hand between us.

"I don't.... maybe.... ye.... ohh I don't know?" Ibiki said. Okay I think Ibiki's had one drink to many.

"Maybe" I said slowly as I lent in towards him. I don't think Ibiki know it be he was leaning in to. Our lips meet in a gentle and warm kiss. I slowly brought my arms up and round his neck as his wormed there way round my waist.

Lemon starts...

His tong trailed along my bottom lip but I refused to let him in. He bit down on my lip but I still didn't let him in, not until I could taste the copper. I slowly parted my lips and his tong gracefully flow into my mouth.

As his tong looked round my mouth my hands softly pulled his headband from his head and dropped it to the sofa behind him.

He started gazing his hands up and down my sides as the kiss became more intense. Before we know it we where braking apart and panting for air.

"Are you sure you want this?" Ibiki asked looking into my eyes. I just nodded my head. Yes I want this I have for a bit now. I placed my right hand on his cheek smiling softly. I peeked his lips, well I was going to but he didn't let me pull away he put a hand on the back of my head and held it there. I smirked into the kiss as we made it more heated.

I was slowly leaning Ibiki back. Slowly guiding his back to the sofa behind him. Climbing onto of him. Braking our lips apart I attack his neck biting and sucking. His almost silent breathed moans making me smirk. One hand on his hip and the other on his shoulder.

Not getting much from him I started playing dirty or should I say rough. I bit down on his neck hard plenty hard enough to draw blood. I got a slightly louder groan of pleaser from Ibiki when I did. His hands where gazing other my sides, back and ass as I gave his neck the hickey from hell.

I was still working on his neck when he flipped us. I removed my lips from his neck and he smirked down at me. I smirked back brushing my hands down his back.

He kissed and licked at my neck and throat before kissing me a bit. He moved back to licking kissing and sucking on my neck. He keep switching from kissing, licking and socking my neck and throat and kissing me with passion love and lust, mostly lust.