Turning Away And Back

"If it takes 200 years for the Moon to shine the brightest, so it won't be impossible for me to love you again after 200 years will pass"

*200 years ago*

"Baby, look at the moon!" Suho pointed at the moon outside the window, enthusiasm were evident in his smile. "Kris!"

"Coming baby." Kris then walked towards the window and hugged his boyfriend in the back, watching the moon shining and giving light to the threatening darkness. Silence covered the two, but it didn't suffocated them, they're still comfortable. "It's so beautiful Kris." Suho smiled as he looked up, the moon reflected in his eyes, making it a universe in Kris' sight. He loved the man so much, so much that he couldn't do to let go of him. "I know baby. They're beautiful, just like you.

"You're so cheesy baby. I'm prettier than the moon." Suho let out a laugh, Kris laughed as well. "Of course you are." Their faces were now an inch apart, nose touching each other, they even felt their breaths on each other. "I love you."

"I love you more, Kris. More than anything." Suho gave Kris a quick peck on the lips and looked again at the moon, "You love me so much that you can't even dare to stare at me straight in my eyes for a minute." He made Suho blush and stutter, he likes to tease his boyfriend, because it's cute, he's cute. "S-Shut up!"

A few minutes of staring at the sky, Kris heard Suho yawn, he smiled as he saw the shorter rub his eyes with a cute pout. "Baby, I'm sleepy."

They laid down and closed their eyes to sleep, little did Suho know that something came out on Kris' mind, but he still waits for Suho to completely fall into his slumber.

And Suho woke up, only to find out that Kris was nowhere to seen again, he cried, and was mad at Kris. He felt like he was being betrayed, letting him being happy before he left.

*present day*

"Taeyong! Look at the stars!" Jungwoo happily pointed at the sky, calling his boyfriend's name who was hugging him from behind. "I know, they're beautiful."

"Just like me?" Jungwoo smiled widely, and automatically pouted when Taeyong shook his head. "Why Taeyong? Am I not beautiful? Like the stars?"

"No baby, you are more beautiful. You are beautiful more than anything." Taeyong kissed Jungwoo's cheek, and stares back to the sky. "Yongie?" Jungwoo called, Taeyong responded a hum. "How much do you love me?"

"Count the stars Jungwoo." Jungwoo pointed at the stars to count them, but sighed and pouted in defeat after. "Taeyong I can't count them. They're too many."

"My love for you can't be measured and can't be counted, just like the stars, Jungwoo." Taeyong smiled as he saw Jungwoo melted on his words, he never gets tired of Taeyong's words, it's cheesy like before, it didn't changed. "So am I Taeyong, so am I." They stared at each other, full of love and sweetness. Taeyong held his chin up high and connected his lips to the younger.

Their lips moved with love and passion as they remembered the the time when they first met and imagining their future, and now they didn't wanted to stop this moment.

"Taeyong, I'm tired, like literally tired." Jungwoo rubbed his eyes, that made Taeyong smile as well. "Let's go to sleep then."

As they both laid down on their bed, Taeyong immediately drifted himself to his dreamland, while Jungwoo was still thinking of something.

Two hours later, Jungwoo has finished changing his clothes, and packing his things. He's leaving Taeyong, leaving him forever.

He stole a last glance from the sleeping Taeyong, he knew that what he did was really crazy but he only did this because he didn't wanted to ruin Taeyong's dreams, especially if he's the reason of it.

As he turned to the door, he heard Taeyong speak.

"You know, I dreamed about something." Jungwoo stopped and listened to Taeyong. "It was about the two men who are happily in a relationship, they lived like centuries ago. They were also looking at the sky before they went to sleep."

"The worst part was the other left, leaving the man alone. He also had a reason why he did that." Jungwoo was still not convinced on Taeyong, he then twisted the door knob and heard Taeyong speak again.

"Now I know how it feels to be left alone."

"W-What do you mean Taeyong?"

Taeyong's tears fell, and it made Jungwoo guilty. "That man who left was me, I know it. I felt guilty for what I've done before, I remembered it thanks to my dream I got just now. I am so sorry Jungwoo, please don't leave."

"I-I'm doing this for your own good. I don't want to ruin your dreams Taeyong--"

"You're not ruining it Jungwoo. You even helped me reach it. At first, I thought that I only have one dream, that is to be a composer but then I met you. Jungwoo please."

Jungwoo felt really guilty for what he did, he didn't want to hurt him. So he put back his baggage and ran into Taeyong. "I'm so sorry Taeyong, I will never do it again, promise."

"I also felt guilty for what I did to you before, I'm so sorry."

After a few sobs, Taeyong finally calmed down.

"Jungwoo.... T-That won't happen again right?"

"We'll change the story. It won't happen again." Jungwoo smiled at Taeyong, patting his head as he was singing Taeyong's song that he wrote just for Jungwoo. It was also Jungwoo's favorite song. Taeyong sang along as well.

"I reached both of my dreams." Taeyong then kissed Jungwoo's head.

The story of the past with a tragic ending will be changed by the two.

What a rule breaker, they made the flow of the story change into a happy ending instead of tragic. But maybe it's their fate. No one can stop it, only them.

~•~