sport and a lost pendant

okay guys I'm doing this in my math class (again) but this happened yesterday but I never told you it cuz

1) the teacher was watching my screen

2) I didn't have time

3). too busy baking for LEGACY COMING OUT TODAY

also minor cursing

okay so I might've forgotten or might've just not bothered to take my necklace off (cuz my school is very overdramatic about jewelry especially in gym call cuz they're like you'll die 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)and LITERALLY ON THE DAY THAT I WORE MY NECKLACE my teacher was like guys we're having a test and keep in mind we were on a trampoline a that has holes (like its a criss cross pattern thats bouncy idk why they call it trampoline).

so then it was my turn and my necklace, BTW if I had it tucked in my shirt and, it f***ing decided to get out and the teacher was like: do you have a necklace on? And I was like no. she was like ok...

then, after like 30 secs, she said: you lied, you do have a necklace on. so being me I said, "no. I forgot." then that b**** was like take it off in front of me(ps I was still on the trampoline).

so I took it off and when I went to out it next the other random things and freaking didn't see my pendant. when I went back I felt something slide down my neck and when. I finished the other people in the class were like something shiny fell. is that for u?

it's f*cking still there.    

so yeah another moment at school