Getting a new uniform

[[This is dedicated to @RikuoSawada. Thanks for everything. =) ]]

~Timeskippu

*Tuesday

Mizumi's POV

Spending time with the GoM was fun. I got to know them a little more. We don't have practice today because we have a practice match tomorrow. "Ne, Mizumi. What are you gonna wear for the practice match tomorow?" Kanata asked. "Oh yeah, I have to go by the gym to pick up my uniform. I always forget this kind of stuff."

Momoi asked me about my uniform yesterday. I honestly wanted number 5 or 7 but they were already taken so I had no choice but for no. 10. We reached the gym and saw some players practicing.

"Kon'nichiwa, mizumi/mizumi-kun/mizu-chin." Some greeted me. Most of them got warmer to me and often practiced with me. "Kon'nichiwa." I greeted them back. "Mi-chan/Mizumicchi!!" And I also got used to Momoi and Kise's attack/ bear hug. Now, I could easily dodge them. Momoi and Kise landed on the floor hugging each other.

"Hiddoi! Mi-chan. That hurt!" I giggled and helped them up. "Are you excited for tomorrow, Mizumicchi?" I nodded my head and turned to Momoi.

"I came here to get my uniform." "Oh yeah, I actually took two incase one didn't fit. Go on try it on!" Momoi pushed me to the locker room, there I saw the rest of the gang.

"Uhh, can you guys step out for a bit? I need to change so that Momoi-san can see if it fits." They looked at me and nodded their head. "Glad you got your uniform now, Mizu." Aomine said while patting my head. "Arigato" No one said anything else.

I quickly changed clothes. I felt the part on the chest was a little too tight so I went to tell Momoi. "Momoi-san, it looks like I'll have to use the other one." Momoi nodded her head and went to grab the other one. I looked over to see the guys, blushing. "I didn't know you had such big--" Aomine didn't finish his sentence cause I flipped him.

"PERVERT!!" I huffed and turned around. Momoi came back with the spare uniform. "What happened to Dai-chan?" She asked pointing at an unconscious Aomine. "I flipped him." "Sugoi! Mi-chan, you're so strong!" Momoi said while poking Aomine's cheek. I went to the locker room and changed. Ah, this fits perfectly.

I went outside and Aomine was now conscious....and wet. "I'll take this one. Thanks Momoi-san." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "That looks good on you, Mizumi-san." Kuroko stated. "You were there?!" the GoM screamed. "Yes he was, I can't believe that i'm the only one who can notice him every time!! Oh and thank you Kuroko." He smiled a bit that caused Momoi to faint.

After changing back to my usual uniform, me and the guys had the usual chat. Kise and Kanata were getting closer to each other and it seems that Kise likes her??? I smiled with that thought.

"Why the hell are you smiling like a lunatic? You're creeping me out, Mizu." Aomine said breaking my train of thought. I glared at him and he immediately looked away whistling. "Ne, Atsushi? Can I have some chips?" Murasakibara was, like always, silently eating. "Sure, chibi-chin." Aomine and Kise laughed when he called me that but I didn't mind.

Atsushi was the only one who can call me that. NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED!! After a while everything became silent. I kind of enjoy quiet times with them. It just seems so peaceful......

And that peacefulness was broken when my phone vibrated. I got a text. 'Were here! Hope to see you at Inter High. Good luck!' the message caught me off-guard when I read it. But I made sure to read it again.. and again... and again... a hundred more times just to make sure. "They're here" I mumbled to myself. Inter High will be fun with them around. But winter cup would be even better once all of them are here.