Epilogue.

"So then he tried to kiss me mommy," Amelia squealed talking to her mother. "I couldn't believe it," she shook her head being sassy as usual.

Amelia's father called out to her as he waited for her from the car.

"Okay daddy," she shouted back.

She placed the flowers in the large vase and placed a kiss over her mother's engraved picture and stood up, dusting off her tights which had pieces of grass on it. "I'll see you later," she promised and ran towards the car. The pair drove off back to the airport, back to Dwayne's family. Amelia was sad that she could no longer see her mommy anymore but she was positive she'd get to see her soon again.
_

Kentrell groaned in pain as the needle continued to pierce his skin at a rapid speed. The face was nearly complete and it just needed a bit more shading added to it. "Shit," he mumbled in pain taking another swig of the bottle containing Hennessy inside of it. The tattoo artist let him take a break and Kentrell got up to see how much further needed to be done. He looked in the mirror and allowed the tear to race down his cheek as it resembled his bestfriend so much.

"I think we should move outta B.R," KD suggested.

Kentrell quickly turned around, "I was born here and imma die hea," he simply said.