.:One:.

Cold

The cold Peirced her as she sat on her Cot, She waited for breasfast time, Ever staring at the Digital clock on the small bedside table that Glowed an Uncomfortable artificial light, " I wonder when i'll next see the sun.. We got to look outside through a window Last year... Maybe this year I'll get too see outside again.." She muttered to herself The big metal door too her room opened as she saw go only understanding people in the facility stood by a doctor, " Experiment One,  You know what time it is." He said in a Absent tone.

"Breakfast time" i grumble joining my freinds Almost Falling on my amputated Feet and deciding to fly instead of walk, Hovering over the ground " I didnt hear you " The docter Scowled "Breakfast time!" I snap. The doctor simply nodded and led us down the Dim Corror door and into a large room with some tables as suddenly a shreeching came, a brand new girl with pigtails was ushered into the room, Kicking and screaming she seemed scared for her life

" Morning, Im guessing you have a mental illness, we all have mental illnesses, i have an eating disorder, Reggie is Dyphoric and Ava is Bipolar." she said " oh and im Alexa, You?" Alexa quickly added in " oh.. Heh.. The names anne And yes, i have a mental illness...Panic Disorder.... Sorry about Screaming..." She murmured " its fine! We all get mental break downs! " Reggie Chuckled. Anne had not yet reveived wings or eyes, but today she most likely would...

Soon they were walking too the testing rooms, they went into a different testing room, they as flew, Used their ability, Reggie Turned his feet into paws, Alexa stayed under water for an hour, and however painful, Ava Cut off a Finger and regrew it in an hour and then they were rold to use their eyesight while screams of pain came from the other room, by the time the tests were done ii was time for lunch...

A Blood ridden girl stumpled into the Cafeteria.... With Bat-Like Bloodied Wings... And bandages over her eyes....

Was this Anne..?

Hi guys! Im sorry for the short Chapter, im really trying with this book! By brother will be working with me! Ask about these guys in my ask the ocs book