2

1) What's one thing that's happened to you that has made you a stronger person?

Idk I'm pretty weak tbh.

2)What's one thing that happened to you in life that made you feel weak?

Soo once, in year 5 (9-10 yrs old), we were in groups of five. And I was the only girl in my group, so basically, I had an idea and I was like, "Hey guys, I have an idea," and they ignored me. And then one of them - no naming and shaming here - was like, "I don't need to listen to a woman" or something like that and then the other boys backed him up and I nearly cried there. When I got home I told my one and only older brother and then let the tears spill. My personal therapist :")

3)Where is one place you feel most like yourself?

If I'm being honest, with my friends.

4)Where is your favourite place to escape to?

My room. :)

5)Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?

I think you can all guess: yes, it is my older brother!

6)If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Definitely my hair colour and thickness. It's so horribly thick and annoying and everyone's jealous but it's too much hassle for a lazy ass girl like me so yh.

7)If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?

Tell everyone. But I probably won't have the guts to so I'd write a letter to a few important people and then carry on my day.

8)What decade do you feel you most belong in?

This one because like, ATEEZ.

9)Who are you closest to in your family? Why?

My older brother, because we have the closest connection. I don't know how but he like??? Understands me???

10)Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?

🤨This is a question? Obviously  my dear brother.

EXTRA FACT: My older brother will be mentioned a lot bcuz I luv him and he's da besst.

:")