IV

We got to the pharmacy, I put Y/n down and made her sit in one of the chairs as I go to find the stuff that she needs. 

As I walked around to find the stuff, I glanced over at Y/n. Who had seemingly looked like she was going to fall asleep. I smiled a little at her and then looked away. To find the stuff, which luckily, I found it. 

I went up to the counter and paid for the stuff. I walked back over to Y/n and knelt down in front of her. Getting the medicine out for it. "It'll hurts a couple of seconds. If it hurts, my hand is right here and you can squeeze my hand has hard as you need to." I said Y/n nods, holding my left hand. 

As I apply the medicine, I feel her squeeze my hand. I look at her, her eyes were shut tight as I applied the medicine. 

"How much more do you have to go?" Y/n asks and I smile a little. 

"Just a few more. And then it's done. Make sure you rest okay?" I said and she nods her head slightly. 

...

I had helped Y/n get home safely and soundly. Making sure that Somi and the others weren't around us. 

"Thanks Chae, I'll see you tomorrow." Y/n says and I smile at her. 

"Yeah, you too Y/n!" I said as I wave goodbye to her. And headed to the one thing I wanted to do while I was out, to go to the grocery store. 

As I headed to the grocery store, I saw no sign on Somi nor her group.

Or at least I thought so. 

A/n: OwO crackhead mood today :> 💜