Character's

Chow Is a 21 year old Villian.
His quirk is called Chomp, when he bites himself he can control up to 3 people at a time. The downfall of his quirk is that he gets massive blood loss if used too much, usually loses blood in the eye that is missing.
He has brown hair, blue eye(s?He's missing his right eye, its covered by a bangage), wears a long black cape,Baby blue long sleeved button up shirt, Black jeans, red gloves,brown boots, has shark like teeth, teeth get sharper when quirk gets used,his heigh is 5'11.

Sunny Adams is a 18 year old hero in training.
Her quirk is that she can control all weather, not at the same time though. The downfall of her quirk is if she uses more than 2 for more than 2 hours, she goes blind for 5 mintues, and so on.
She has Gray hair with blue and a yellow lighting symbol, yellow eyes,hero costume contains a short shirt with yellow and black sleeves the main part of her shirt is red with a cloud, her shorts are black with lighting symbol things holding up her kneehigh socks, and blakc shoes, shes 4'7.

Sunnys Family (Sister's OC!)
-Mom:Kathren Adams. Quirk-Able to heal people with water
-Dad:Tylor Adams. Hero Name- Wind Man. Quirk- Able to control wind
-Sister 1:Thunder Adams. Quirk-Able to make Thunder
-Sister 2:Lighting Adams. Quirk-Able to make Lighting

Chow's Family( Author's OC!)
~Mother:Karma Kasuru. Quirk-Flower Manipulation
~Father:??? Kasuru. Quirk- Hacking
~Brother:Specter Kasuru. Quirk-Cupid's Arrow